The Evil Within 2 is a survival horror game set in a world of psychological horror. You play as Sebastian Castellanos, who has been forced to return to the evil world of STEM after being released from the mental hospital. The game is set within the confines of an abandoned mental hospital, and it features intense survival horror gameplay with unique and horrifying environments.
Deatils of The Evil Within® 2 Xbox Gameplay
In The Evil Within 2, you play as Sebastian Castellanos, a detective who has been traumatized by the events of the first game. You must explore the twisted world of STEM, where creatures have evolved and begun to mutate due to the experiments of Dr. Sebastian Castellanos. In order to survive, you must use your skills and weapons to fight your way through horrific environments in search of answers.
Why to play The Evil Within® 2 Xbox game
The Evil Within 2 Xbox game is a great choice for fans of survival horror games. It features intense and chilling gameplay, as well as an intriguing story that will keep you engaged.
Best game tips
1. Use the environment to your advantage.
2. Use your weapons and items to your advantage.
3. Keep an eye on your health and stamina levels at all times, as they can quickly deplete in the intense and dangerous environments of The Evil Within 2.
4. Be careful not to get caught in the crossfire between enemies, as you’ll quickly find yourself overwhelmed and killed.
Walkthrough of The Evil Within® 2
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the first area you encounter, which is a hospital.
3. Enter the first door on your right and follow the path until you reach a locked door.
4. Use the key found on the body of a dead patient to unlock the door and enter the room beyond.
5. You’ll find yourself in a dark, foreboding hallway with several doors on either side. Proceed forward until you reach another locked door, this time guarded by a monster called a “Pumpkinhead.” Defeat it using whatever weapons you have available, then open the door to continue onward.
6. You’ll now come to another hallway with several doors on either side, one of which is blocked by debris from an explosion that took place earlier in the game (see Tips for Surviving The Evil Within 2 for more information). Use your environment to figure out how to get past it, and once you do, enter through the open doorway to continue onward.
7. You’ll now find yourself in an outdoor area filled with twisted trees and other horrifying scenery – this is known as The Forest section of The Evil Within 2 (see Tips for Surviving The Evil Within 2 for more information). Proceed forward until you reach another locked door, this time guarded by a monster called “The Beast.” Defeat it using whatever weapons you have available, then open the door to continue onward.
Best Alternatives to The Evil Within® 2
1. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – A survival horror game set in a massive, self-contained world where you play as Ethan Winters, member of the special forces team known as S.T.A.R.S. As you explore the mysterious mansion and the surrounding area, you’ll face off against deadly creatures and terrifying bosses in search of answers about what’s going on.
2. Gears of War 4 – A next-generation experience that redefines the way players fight for survival in a brutal world of epic warfare. As Marcus Fenix, leader of Delta Squad, journey from campaign to multiplayer to challenge players around the world for supremacy on the battlefields of Sera.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – The biggest and best racing game ever created returns with more than 700 cars from 30 different manufacturers for an amazing open-world experience that lets you explore the beautiful landscapes of Britain and Europe at your own pace. Drive on legendary tracks such as Silverstone, Nürburgring, and Spa-Francorchamps and take on other drivers in thrilling races or challenges.
Game Length. How long to beat The Evil Within® 2
It takes about 8 hours to beat the game.
The Evil Within® 2 Xbox development was led by creative director Shinji Mikami and executive producer John Carmack. The game was produced by Bethesda Game Studios, with assistance from Tango Gameworks.
The Evil Within® 2 Xbox development started in early 2015 and concluded in late 2016.
- Developer: Tango Gameworks
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 13/10/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game