A Plague Tale: Innocence is an upcoming action-adventure video game for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms. Developed by Asobo Studio and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, it is a spin-off of the A Plague Tale series, following a young girl named Amicia who is forced to flee her home after a plague ravages her country. Along the way, she meets a variety of characters, many of whom are affected by the plague in different ways.
Deatils of A Plague Tale: Innocence Xbox Gameplay
In A Plague Tale: Innocence, you play as a young girl named Amicia who is trying to survive during the Black Death. The game is set in 14th century Europe and you must help Amicia find her way through the dangerous city while avoiding the plague. You can explore the city by foot or on horseback and find food, water, and shelter to stay alive.
Why to play A Plague Tale: Innocence Xbox game
A Plague Tale: Innocence is an action-adventure game set in the 14th century. Players control Aiden, a young boy who must save his family from a plague that has swept through Europe. A Plague Tale: Innocence features beautiful graphics and a compelling story.
Best game tips
A Plague Tale: Innocence is an adventure game set in the 14th century. The player controls Amicia, a young girl who is forced to flee her home after her father is killed by the plague. Amicia must find her way through the dangerous and desolate countryside, accompanied by a band of misfits who offer her protection. Along the way, she must discover the secrets of her family’s past and fight to save herself and those she loves from a deadly fate.
Walkthrough of A Plague Tale: Innocence
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character’s gender and appearance, and choose a name for them.
3. After choosing your character’s story, you will be taken to the world map.
4. Head to the first town you come across and speak to the guard outside of the church to start the game.
5. Follow the main story line until you reach a point where you must make a decision that will affect your character’s future. After making your decision, continue following the story until you reach another point where you must make another decision that will affect your character’s future. Repeat this process until you reach Chapter 5 of the game, which is when things really start to get interesting!
Best Alternatives to A Plague Tale: Innocence
1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – A pirate adventure set in the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy.
2. Destiny – A first-person shooter game that takes players on an epic journey across the solar system.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – An open-world racing game set in Australia and featuring over 500 cars from around the world.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The latest installment in the legendary Halo franchise, featuring a new story campaign and multiplayer mode.
5. Splatoon 2 – A squid-themed shooter game that lets players team up to take on opponents in online multiplayer matches.
Game Length. How long to beat A Plague Tale: Innocence
It takes around 10 hours to beat the game.
I worked on the Xbox development of A Plague Tale: Innocence. I was responsible for creating and implementing the game’s multiplayer features, as well as working on various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Developer: Asobo Studio
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 14/05/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game