The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is a remastered and enhanced version of the 2011 game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It was developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The Special Edition includes updated graphics, enhanced gameplay features, and additional content not found in the original game.
Deatils of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Xbox Gameplay
Skyrim Special Edition is a remastered version of the 2011 video game, Skyrim. It was released for the Xbox One and PC on October 28, 2017. The game features updated graphics and gameplay mechanics, as well as the inclusion of mods from the Steam Workshop.
Why to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Xbox game
There are many reasons to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Xbox game. First and foremost, it is an amazing game that offers hours of entertainment. Secondly, the graphics are top notch and the game play is smooth and easy to follow. Finally, the added content, including new quests and locations, makes this edition an even more exciting experience.
Best game tips
Skyrim Special Edition is an updated and enhanced version of the 2011 video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, released on November 17, 2016 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Special Edition includes numerous enhancements and updates over the original game, including new textures, models, and lighting; a remastered soundtrack; and bug fixes.
Walkthrough of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
1. Start the game and create a new character.
2. Head to the College of Winterhold and speak to Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak to begin your quest for the dragonborn.
3. Travel to Whiterun and speak with Brynjolf about finding a job. He will offer you the position of bodyguard for his son, Jarl Balgruuf, in exchange for your help tracking down a thief known as Ralof the Wild.
4. Head to Riften and speak with Elisif about helping her rebuild her home city after it was destroyed by a dragon attack. She will offer you the position of steward in exchange for your help restoring Riften’s defenses.
5. Speak with Balgruuf about your job as his bodyguard and he will give you access to his personal library in order to research any threats that may be looming around Whiterun or Riften.
Best Alternatives to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
1. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Boston wasteland, Fallout 4 is a return to the classic role-playing game style of Bethesda games like Morrowind and Oblivion.
2. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A dark and gritty open world action RPG set in the vast and varied world of medieval Europe, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features stunning graphics and a story that will keep you engaged for dozens of hours.
3. Dragon Age: Inquisition – The next chapter in the epic Dragon Age saga, Dragon Age: Inquisition features an all-new story, characters, and settings that will leave you breathless.
4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Hideo Kojima’s highly anticipated sequel to Metal Gear Solid V features an intense stealth action gameplay experience that will keep you on the edge of your seat for hours on end.
Game Length. How long to beat The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
It takes around 80 hours to beat Skyrim Special Edition.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Xbox development started in early 2016 by the team at Bethesda Game Studios. The game was initially planned for release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but was later reworked for the Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro. The Special Edition of Skyrim features updated graphics and gameplay enhancements, as well as new mods that were created specifically for the game.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 28/10/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game