Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is a new action-adventure game for the Xbox One that takes place in the world of the popular anime and manga series. Players take on the role of Kirito, one of the main characters from the series, as he fights to save his friends and escape from Aincrad, the game’s iconic virtual reality world.
Deatils of SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Xbox Gameplay
Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series written by Reki Kawahara and illustrated by abec. The series has been adapted into an anime television series produced by A-1 Pictures and directed by Tomohiko Ito. The first season aired from October 7, 2012 to March 23, 2013, and the second season aired from October 6, 2013 to March 22, 2014. A third season has been announced and is scheduled to air in 2019.
Why to play SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Xbox game
There are many reasons to play SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Xbox game. First and foremost, it is an incredibly fun and addicting game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Additionally, the game offers a variety of different characters and worlds to explore, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a new and exciting gaming experience. Finally, the game’s multiplayer mode is perfect for those looking to team up with friends and compete against others in thrilling battles.
Best game tips
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is an action-adventure video game for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. It was developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment America. The game was announced at the PlayStation Media Showcase in December 2017, and was released worldwide in early 2018.
Walkthrough of SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET
1. Head to the area where you first encountered the Fatal Bullet boss, and take the elevator up.
2. Once you reach the top, take the left path and enter the room with the large statue in it.
3. In this room, you’ll find a switch on one of the pillars. Activate it to open a door on your right.
4. Head through this door and take out the two enemies inside. Then head back through the door you opened earlier and continue down the path until you reach another large statue room.
5. In this room, there are three switches on pillars that will open up different paths leading away from it (the middle one is inactive at this point). Take out all of the enemies in this room before activating any of the switches, then head down whichever path you chose to go down (the other two are inactive at this point).
6. In this next room, there are three more switches that need to be activated in order for a gate to open up so you can proceed further into the dungeon (the middle one is inactive at this point). Once all three switches have been activated, head through the newly opened gate and take out all of the enemies in front of you before proceeding onwards into another large statue room.
7. In this final large statue room, there are three more switches that need to be activated in order for a gate to open up so you can proceed further into Fatalfal’s Lair (the middle one is inactive at this point). Once all three switches have been activated, head through the newly opened gate and take out all of Fatalfal’s minions before proceeding onwards into his lair itself!
Best Alternatives to SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET
1. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
3. Dark Souls II
4. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
5. Fallout 4
Game Length. How long to beat SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET
It usually takes around 10 hours to beat the game.
This is a tribute to the Xbox development team. You have been a great support system for us and we hope that you continue to be with us in the future.
- Developer: Dimps Corporation
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 23/02/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game