Civilization Revolution is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It was released on October 25, 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game is the fourth installment in the Civilization series, following Civilization III, and is the first game in the series to be released on a seventh generation console.
Deatils of Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution Xbox Gameplay
In Civilization Revolution, the player controls a nation of people in order to build an empire that can stand the test of time. The game is played in turns, with each turn representing a year. In each turn, the player must manage their resources, build new units and structures, and make strategic decisions in order to advance their nation.
Why to play Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution Xbox game
Civilization Revolution is a great game for anyone who loves strategy games. It is a very detailed and challenging game that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
1. Play the game for a while to get a feel for the different civilizations and their strengths and weaknesses.
2. Try to build your empire as efficiently as possible, using the right units and buildings at the right time.
3. Be prepared to make tough decisions – sometimes it’s necessary to sacrifice one unit or building in order to achieve a greater goal.
4. Keep an eye on your opponents – if you can predict their next move, you can take advantage of that weakness.
5. Try to expand your empire as quickly as possible – once you have a large enough base of operations, it becomes much easier to conquer new territory.
Walkthrough of Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
1. Choose your civilization. There are nine civilizations in the game, each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
2. Build your city. The first thing you’ll need to do is build a city, which will provide you with a place to train your citizens and research new technologies.
3. Expand your empire. Once you’ve built up your city, it’s time to start expanding your empire by conquering other cities and provinces.
4. Fight wars and win the peace. As your empire grows, you’ll inevitably face challenges from other civilizations, including wars that must be won in order to secure victory.
Best Alternatives to Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
Civilization Revolution is a great game, but there are many other great games out there that can be enjoyed. Some of the best alternatives to Civilization Revolution include:
-Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Game Length. How long to beat Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
It takes around 20 hours to beat the game.
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It was released on October 25, 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A Windows version was released on February 17, 2011. The game is the fourth installment in the Civilization series, following Civilization III.
The game is set in the years between the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Byzantine Empire, and features a new “revolution” mechanic that allows players to change government types at any time during gameplay, as well as new units and buildings inspired by historical figures and events from this period.
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Genre: Estrategia , Simulación,nan,nan
- Release date: 27/05/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game