Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is an upcoming action-adventure video game for the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms. Developed by Yacht Club Games, it is a spiritual successor to the 2013 Wii U game Shovel Knight, and the fourth entry in the Shovel Knight series. The game was announced at E3 2018, and is set to be released in 2019.
In Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, players take control of Shovel Knight as he travels through a wide variety of environments to collect treasure and defeat bosses in order to save his beloved Enchantress. The game features new characters, weapons, and levels designed specifically for the Xbox One platform.
Deatils of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove Xbox Gameplay
Shovel Knight is a platform game where the player controls the titular Shovel Knight as he traverses levels in search of treasure. The game features a variety of enemies and obstacles that must be avoided, and Shovel Knight can use his shovel to dig through dirt, sand, snow, and other materials to reach hidden treasures.
Why to play Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove Xbox game
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is a great game to play because it is an old-school platformer that has been updated for the Xbox One. It is also a very fun game to play with friends, as you can all work together to collect treasure and defeat enemies.
Best game tips
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is an action-platformer video game developed and published by Yacht Club Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in August 2017. The game is a spiritual successor to the 2014 video game Shovel Knight, with similar gameplay mechanics and art style.
Walkthrough of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
1. Start by heading to the first area, the Mine. In this area, you’ll need to find a key to open the door. You can find it in one of the chests in this area.
2. Once you have the key, head through the door and into the next area, The Lighthouse. In this area, you’ll need to find a shovel to clear away some rocks blocking your way. You can find it on one of the platforms in this area.
3. Once you have the shovel, head back out into The Mine and use it to clear away all of the rocks blocking your way. This will allow you access to a secret room containing treasure!
Best Alternatives to Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
1. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Xbox One) – Play as the heroic Shovel Knight as he digs through an epic treasure trove in search of amazing treasures.
2. Sonic Mania (Xbox One) – Play as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, and Knuckles as they run, jump, and spin their way through a fantastical world full of exciting levels.
3. Cuphead (Xbox One) – Play as Cuphead, a cartoon character who must battle his way through challenging levels in order to save his girlfriend from being captured by the devil.
4. Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch) – Explore vast worlds filled with secrets and collect coins to buy new abilities and items to help you on your quest.
Game Length. How long to beat Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
It takes around 10 hours to beat Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is a collaboration between Yacht Club Games and Microsoft Studios. The game was announced at E3 2017, and is currently in development for the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms.
- Developer: Yacht Club Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Plataformas,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/04/2015
- Microsoft Store: Game