Sacred 3 is an action role-playing game for the Xbox 360 video game console. Developed by Czech game developer Destineer and published by Microsoft Game Studios, it was released in North America on February 14, 2009, and in Europe on February 17, 2009. The game is a spiritual successor to the two Sacred games released for the PlayStation 2 between 2002 and 2006. Sacred 3 is set in a fictional world of gods and goddesses where players control one of several characters to save the world from destruction.
Deatils of Sacred 3 Xbox Gameplay
Sacred 3 is an action role-playing video game developed by Czech game developer FromSoftware and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released for the Xbox 360 on February 4, 2010. The game is set in a fictional world of ancient gods and goddesses, and follows the story of a group of heroes as they attempt to stop a dark force from conquering the world.
Why to play Sacred 3 Xbox game
Sacred 3 is an action-packed, immersive game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The game features a deep and engaging storyline, as well as stunning graphics that will take your breath away.
Best game tips
Sacred 3 is a video game for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. It is the third installment in the Sacred series, and was developed by Climax Studios and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. The game was released in Europe on November 10, 2009, and in North America on November 18, 2009.
Sacred 3 is an action-adventure game set within a large open world environment. The player controls protagonist Aiden Pearce, who has been resurrected as a powerful vampire hunter after being killed in the previous game. Pearce must fight his way through hordes of vampires while solving puzzles to progress through the game.
Walkthrough of Sacred 3
The Sacred Stones
The Sacred Stones is the third game in the Sacred series. It is a role-playing game that takes place in a world of magic and mythology. The player controls one of several characters as they explore this world, fighting enemies and solving puzzles to progress.
The game begins with the player character waking up in a cell. They are then taken to meet King Vendrick, who tells them that they are accused of treason and must be executed. The player can choose to either plead for their life or fight back, resulting in different endings depending on the choices made. After escaping from Vendrick’s castle, the player will find themselves in various locations across Britannia, such as forests, dungeons, and castles. There are many different enemies to fight and items to collect along the way.
To progress through the game, players must solve puzzles or defeat enemies using specific weapons or spells. Some objects can be used to open doors or activate switches; others must be collected in order to advance further into the game. Players can also talk to people they encounter in order to learn more about them and their stories. There are several side quests available that can be completed for rewards such as experience points or items needed for later missions.
Best Alternatives to Sacred 3
1. Sacred 3: The Last Revelation – A spiritual successor to the popular Sacred series, Sacred 3: The Last Revelation is a 3D action-RPG that casts players as one of three characters who must stop an evil god from conquering the world.
2. Batman: Arkham Asylum – A dark and atmospheric action-adventure game set in the fictional city of Gotham, Batman: Arkham Asylum stars the iconic superhero Batman as he fights to take down the Joker and other villains.
3. Diablo III – A dungeon-crawling action role-playing game set in a world of dark fantasy, Diablo III features fast-paced combat and intense player vs player battles.
4. Halo 4 – An epic science fiction shooter that takes players on an adventure through the galaxy, Halo 4 features an all new multiplayer experience that allows up to 24 players to battle it out online.
Game Length. How long to beat Sacred 3
It takes around 50 hours to beat Sacred 3.
Sacred 3 was developed by a team of approximately 100 people at DICE, including art, design, programming, audio, and more.
- Developer: keen games
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 5/08/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game