Resident Evil Revelations is a survival horror game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. The game was developed by Capcom Production Studio 4, and is the first installment in the Resident Evil Revelations series. It was released in November 2012.
Deatils of Resident Evil Revelations Xbox Gameplay
In Resident Evil Revelations, players take on the role of Ethan Winters, a member of the BSAA (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance) who has been sent to investigate a series of mysterious murders in Europe. The game is set in a reimagined version of Raccoon City, which has been turned into a haunted city after a viral outbreak causes the undead to rise.
In order to survive, players must use their weapons and skills to explore the city and find clues that will lead them to the killer. They can also team up with other players online to take on challenging co-operative missions or compete in multiplayer matches.
Why to play Resident Evil Revelations Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Resident Evil Revelations Xbox game. First, it is a great action game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Second, the story is intriguing and will keep you guessing until the very end. Finally, the graphics are top-notch and will leave you breathless.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage.
-Stay alert and use your senses to stay alive.
-Use the items and weapons you find to survive.
-Be patient and use your head when making decisions.
Walkthrough of Resident Evil Revelations
1. After starting the game, you will be prompted to choose your character. You can play as Leon, Claire, or Ada.
2. After choosing your character, you will be taken to the main menu. From here, you can start the game by selecting “New Game.”
3. In the new game option, you will be able to choose between Leon’s scenario or Claire’s scenario. If you want to play both scenarios, select “Both Scenarios.”
4. In either scenario, you will be taken to a different part of Raccoon City where the story begins. After completing the prologue in each scenario, you will then be able to start playing the main campaign.
Best Alternatives to Resident Evil Revelations
1. Gears of War 4
Gears of War 4 is a third-person shooter video game developed by The Coalition and published by Microsoft Studios for the Xbox One. It is the fourth installment in the Gears of War series and was released on November 5, 2016. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world and focuses on the battle between humanity and an alien race known as the Locust.
Game Length. How long to beat Resident Evil Revelations
It takes about 8 hours to beat Resident Evil Revelations.
I was the lead designer on Resident Evil Revelations for the Xbox 360.
- Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/08/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game