Resident Evil 7 biohazard is an upcoming survival horror video game for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms. It is the seventh installment in the Resident Evil series, and was developed by Capcom and published by Capcom. The game was announced at E3 2017, and is set in a new location, rural Alabama.
Deatils of RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard Xbox Gameplay
In Resident Evil 7 biohazard, players take on the role of Ethan Winters, a member of the special forces unit S.T.A.R.S. who has been sent to investigate a series of mysterious deaths in the small town of Baker Creek. As Ethan explores the town, he finds that it is being terrorized by a new and deadly breed of virus called “Banned Substance X”. In order to stop the virus from spreading and killing more people, Ethan must use his combat skills and weapons to fight his way through hordes of infected creatures and terrifying bosses in an attempt to find a cure for Banned Substance X before it destroys everything he knows
Why to play RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard Xbox game
There are many reasons to play RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard Xbox game. Some people may enjoy the suspense and fear that comes with playing a horror game, while others may simply want to experience a new installment in one of the most popular video game franchises of all time.
Best game tips
If you’re playing Resident Evil 7 biohazard on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC, here are some tips to help you survive:
1. Always be aware of your surroundings. If you see something suspicious, don’t hesitate to investigate.
2. Use the environment to your advantage. If you’re in a room with a lot of obstacles, use them to your advantage and hide behind them when enemies come near.
3. Stay calm and don’t panic. If things start going wrong, remember that you can always use your weapons to fight back or run for safety.
4. Keep an eye on your health and ammo supplies at all times. If things get too dangerous, make a break for it and try to find a safe place to hide until the danger has passed.
Walkthrough of RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the Raccoon City Police Department and talk to Leon S. Kennedy about his new assignment.
3. Head to the Umbrella Research Facility and take out all of the enemies inside.
4. Head to the detention center and free Ashley Graham from her cell.
5. Head to the laboratory and take out all of the enemies inside, including Ada Wong.
6. Head back outside and head towards the helicopter that is waiting for you, but be careful of the zombies that are waiting for you on the ground! Once you reach the helicopter, get in and fly away from Raccoon City!
Best Alternatives to RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard
There are many great alternatives to Resident Evil 7 biohazard Xbox game. Some of the best alternatives include:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III – This is a great alternative to Resident Evil 7 biohazard Xbox game because it is a very action-packed and thrilling game. It also has a lot of different modes that can keep you entertained for hours on end.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – Halo 5: Guardians is another great alternative to Resident Evil 7 biohazard Xbox game because it is an extremely well-made shooter that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The multiplayer aspect of the game is also top-notch, making it the perfect choice for those who love to compete against others online.
3. Gears of War 4 – Gears of War 4 is another great alternative to Resident Evil 7 biohazard Xbox game because it is an incredibly well-made shooter that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The campaign mode in the game is also very compelling, making it a great choice for those who want to experience a good story without all the action.
Game Length. How long to beat RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard
It takes around 10 hours to beat RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard.
Resident Evil 7 biohazard was developed by Capcom Production Studio 4, with the help of a team of more than 200 people. The game was directed by Hideki Kamiya, who also directed the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2.
- Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 24/01/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game