Phantom Trigger is an upcoming action-adventure game for the Xbox One and Windows 10. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where players take control of a female protagonist as she searches for her family.
Deatils of Phantom Trigger Xbox Gameplay
Phantom Trigger is an Xbox game that was released in 2007. The game is a first-person shooter and it requires the player to use a controller to move around. The player can shoot enemies and use objects in the environment to help them survive.
Why to play Phantom Trigger Xbox game
Phantom Trigger is a fast-paced, action-packed game that will have you on the edge of your seat. You’ll need to use all your skills to survive as you battle through challenging levels.
Best game tips
Phantom Trigger is a game that challenges players to use their reflexes and strategic thinking to survive as long as possible. The game features a variety of different levels, each with its own set of challenges. Players can also customize their experience by choosing which enemies to fight and how to approach them.
Walkthrough of Phantom Trigger
1. Start by selecting the “Phantom Trigger” icon from the main menu.
2. Select the “Mission” option to begin playing.
3. Select the “First Mission” option to begin playing the first stage of the game.
4. Complete the first stage of the game to progress to the next stage.
5. Complete the next stage of the game to progress to the final stage of the game.
Best Alternatives to Phantom Trigger
1. Shadow of the Colossus (2005) – A classic adventure game set in a vast open world, where you must guide colossi through challenging landscapes in order to save a princess.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (2016) – The fourth installment in the Uncharted series follows Nathan Drake as he tries to find his brother and stop an ancient enemy from destroying civilization.
3. Tomb Raider (2013) – Lara Croft is back, this time exploring an abandoned island in search of a legendary treasure.
4. Gears of War 4 (2016) – The fourth installment in the Gears of War series follows the human- COG military coalition as they fight against the Locust Horde, led by the Lambent Queen.
Game Length. How long to beat Phantom Trigger
It takes about two hours to beat Phantom Trigger.
Phantom Trigger was a game developed for the Xbox by Phantom Trigger. It was announced at E3 2019, and is set to release in 2020.
- Developer: Bread Team
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 20/04/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game