Peggle 2 is a physics-based puzzle game for the Xbox 360 and Windows 10. The objective of the game is to remove all of the balls from the playing field by hitting them with a pegs. The player can move the pegs around using the left and right triggers, and can also use the A button to shoot balls at other balls.
Deatils of Peggle 2 Xbox Gameplay
In Peggle 2, the player controls a ball that they must guide through a series of obstacles and enemies in order to reach the finish line. The player can use their mouse to aim and shoot the ball at different targets, and can also use various power-ups to help them along their way.
Why to play Peggle 2 Xbox game
Peggle 2 is a fun and addicting game that can be played on Xbox. It is a sequel to the popular Peggle game, which was also released on Xbox. In Peggle 2, players must use their fingers to shoot balls of different colors into other balls of the same color in order to score points. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and it is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
-Play the game with a friend to increase the fun.
-Find the hidden objects and use your logic skills to figure out how to get them.
-Get as high a score as possible by clearing all of the balls from the playing field.
Walkthrough of Peggle 2
1. Start the game by clicking on the “Peggle” icon on your desktop.
2. Click on the “New Game” button to create a new game.
3. Select your difficulty level and click on the “Start Game” button to begin playing.
4. Use your mouse to move the pegs around the board and shoot balls at targets to score points.
Best Alternatives to Peggle 2
1. Candy Crush Saga: This is a popular puzzle game that is available on many platforms, including the Xbox One. The objective of the game is to clear the board of candy by matching two or more pieces of the same color.
2. Asphalt 8: Airborne: This racing game offers a variety of modes, including a career mode in which you can compete against other players online. You can also race against friends in local multiplayer mode.
3. Minecraft: This sandbox game allows you to build anything you can imagine, and then explore it yourself or share it with other players online. You can also join servers and participate in cooperative gameplay sessions.
4. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: This action game features Sonic and his friends battling against Dr Robotnik and his robots in various locations around the world. You can play as any of the characters in the game, and there are multiple levels and bosses to defeat.
Game Length. How long to beat Peggle 2
It takes around 30 minutes to beat Peggle 2.
Glu Mobile developed the sequel to the popular puzzle game, Peggle 2. The game was published by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One and Windows 10.
- Developer: PopCap
- Genre: Puzles y curiosidades,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 9/12/2013
- Microsoft Store: Game