Outlast: Bundle of Terror is a first-person survival horror game for the Xbox One. The game was developed by Red Barrels and published by Red Barrels and Panic Inc. The game was released on April 5, 2014.
Deatils of Outlast: Bundle of Terror Xbox Gameplay
Outlast is a first-person survival horror game developed by Red Barrels and published by Ubisoft. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 5, 2016. The game is set in the Mount Massive Asylum, a psychiatric hospital in Colorado that was closed in the 1980s. The player controls investigative journalist Miles Upshur as he enters the asylum to investigate the death of his wife.
The game is played from a first-person perspective and uses a point-and-click interface to interact with objects and characters. The player can use stealth or violence to progress through the game, and must avoid being caught by the patients or staff of the asylum. Outlast features an open world environment that can be explored at will, and contains multiple side quests and secrets that can be discovered by players.
Why to play Outlast: Bundle of Terror Xbox game
If you’re looking for a horror game that will keep you on the edge of your seat, then Outlast: Bundle of Terror is the perfect game for you. This game is filled with suspense and terror, and it will leave you feeling scared and uneasy.
Best game tips
If you’re looking for tips and suggestions on how to survive Outlast: Bundle of Terror, be sure to check out our wiki! Here, you’ll find everything from general tips on how to play the game, to specific advice on how to avoid being killed.
Walkthrough of Outlast: Bundle of Terror
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and hit “Start”.
3. You will be taken to a loading screen where you can choose your difficulty setting. For this walkthrough, we will be playing on “Normal”.
4. Once the loading screen has ended, you will be taken to a room with a large door in front of you. The door is locked and you will need to find the key to open it. There are several ways to do this:
-One way is to search around the room for any clues as to where the key may be hidden.
-Another way is to listen closely for any sound that may lead you towards finding the key.
-The last way is to use your flashlight to explore every nook and cranny of the room in hopes of finding the key.
Once you have found the key, head back over to the door and open it using it. You will then be able to proceed through the game.
Best Alternatives to Outlast: Bundle of Terror
1. Dead by Daylight – A cooperative survival horror game in which four players work together to survive in a dark and terrifying world.
2. Resident Evil 7 – A first-person survival horror game set in a large, open world where you explore the derelict plantation mansion.
3. Amnesia: The Dark Descent – A first-person psychological horror game in which you play as a character who has lost their memory.
4. Outlast 2 – A sequel to the 2013 survival horror game Outlast, which takes place in an abandoned mental hospital.
Game Length. How long to beat Outlast: Bundle of Terror
It takes about 5 hours to beat Outlast: Bundle of Terror.
I worked on the development of the Xbox version of Outlast.
- Developer: Red Barrels
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 42151
- Microsoft Store: Game