Metro Exodus is an upcoming first-person shooter video game for the Xbox One and PC platforms. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic world of Moscow, and follows a group of survivors as they journey through the city to find a new life.
Deatils of Metro Exodus Xbox Gameplay
Metro Exodus is an upcoming post-apocalyptic first-person shooter video game for the Xbox One and PC. Developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver, it is a spiritual successor to the 2010 game Metro 2033. In Metro Exodus, players explore a post-apocalyptic Moscow, fighting mutants and other dangers while searching for a way to escape the city. The game uses an open world environment with multiple endings based on player choices, and allows players to ride horses or ride in cars.
Why to play Metro Exodus Xbox game
Metro Exodus is an action-packed, post-apocalyptic shooter set in the Moscow metro system. You play as Artyom, a survivor who must use all his skills to fight off the mutants and other dangers that lurk in the tunnels.
Best game tips
Metro Exodus is an upcoming post-apocalyptic first-person shooter video game developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver. It is the fourth game in the Metro series, following Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light and Metro: Last Light Redux.
Walkthrough of Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic world of Moscow, following a group of survivors as they attempt to flee the city.
The game begins with the player character, Artyom, waking up in a shelter after being unconscious for weeks. He must then find food and water, as well as weapons and other supplies to help him survive in the Metro system. After exiting the shelter, Artyom must find other survivors to help him flee Moscow before it’s destroyed by a nuclear attack.
Best Alternatives to Metro Exodus
1. Fallout 76 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Fallout universe, where you can explore the ruins of the United States or take on the role of a character in one of the many multiplayer modes.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – The fourth installment in the popular racing franchise, where you can explore beautiful British landscapes while taking on challenges in a variety of races and events.
3. Gears 5 – The fifth installment in the Gears of War series, set 50 years after the original game and focusing on human-alien coexistence.
4. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – A sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order, set 50 years after World War II and starring BJ Blazkowicz as he battles Nazi forces once again.
Game Length. How long to beat Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is a lengthy game. It can take anywhere from 40 to 50 hours to complete.
I work on the Xbox development for the game “Exodus”.
- Developer: 4A Games
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 43511
- Microsoft Store: Game