Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 is an episodic video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2015 video game Life is Strange and the first installment in the Life is Strange series. The game was announced at Microsoft’s E3 2017 press conference and released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 13, 2017.
Deatils of Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 Xbox Gameplay
In Episode 1, we follow Max as she returns to her old life in Arcadia Bay after a year of being away in Seattle. However, strange things start happening and Max starts having flashbacks to her time in Arcadia Bay before she left.
Why to play Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 Xbox game
Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 Xbox game is a great choice for fans of the original game who want to continue the story. The game features new and returning characters, as well as new locations and challenges.
Best game tips
Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 is the first episode of the Life is Strange 2 game. In this episode, you play as Max Caulfield, a high school student who discovers she has the power to rewind time. This power allows her to explore her past and change the course of events.
Walkthrough of Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1
1. After the opening cutscene, you’ll be in your room at Blackwell Academy. You can explore and talk to your friends if you want, but for now, it’s time to start the game.
2. Head out into the school and talk to people until you find a girl named Rachel Amber. She’ll tell you that she has something important to show you, so head to her locker and open it up. Inside is a journal that Rachel wrote about her time at Blackwell Academy. Read it and learn about her strange experiences there.
3. Next, head over to the science lab and talk to Professor Warren until he agrees to let you look through his research on time travel. He’ll give you a book called “The Butterfly Effect” which explains how time travel works in more detail.
4. Now that you know more about time travel, it’s time to start experimenting! First, head over to the clock tower on campus and use your powers of temporal manipulation to make the hands on the clock move backwards (or forwards for those of us living in the 21st century). Once you’ve done this, return here and take a look at what happened – your experiment has successfully changed history!
Best Alternatives to Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1
1. Life is Strange 2 – Episode 1: Chrysalis
2. Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2: Out of Time
3. Life is Strange 2 – Episode 3: Chaos Theory
4. Life is Strange 2 – Episode 4: Dark Room
5. Life is Strange 2 – Episode 5: Polarized
Game Length. How long to beat Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1
It takes around 10 hours to beat Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1.
Life is Strange 2 – Episodio 1 was developed by Dontnod Entertainment for the Xbox One.
- Developer: DONTNOD ENTERTAINMENT
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 27/09/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game