Fractured Minds is a psychological thriller game for Xbox One that puts players in the shoes of a troubled detective investigating the death of a young girl. The game’s narrative is told through the eyes of the detective, as well as the victim’s family and friends, and explores the psychological effects of grief on those involved.
Deatils of Fractured Minds Xbox Gameplay
In Fractured Minds, the player takes on the role of a psychologist who must help patients with mental disorders. The game is divided into three parts: diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. In diagnosis, the player must identify which mental disorder a patient has. In treatment, the player must help the patient learn how to cope with their disorder and live a normal life. In rehabilitation, the player must help the patient recover from their disorder and return to their normal life.
Why to play Fractured Minds Xbox game
If you’re looking for a challenging and engaging puzzle game, Fractured Minds is a great option. The game features a variety of puzzles that will test your skills, and the graphics are top-notch.
Best game tips
1. Practice meditation and mindfulness.
2. Find a support group or therapist who can help you deal with your mental health issues.
3. Get involved in extracurricular activities or hobbies that make you happy and help you feel productive.
4. Talk to your doctor about any medications or treatments that may be helpful in managing your mental health issues.
Walkthrough of Fractured Minds
1. Start by selecting the “Fractured Minds” icon from the main menu.
2. Once the game has loaded, you will be presented with a selection of different scenes to explore. You can choose to start the game by choosing one of these scenes, or you can choose to skip ahead to a later scene by pressing the “Skip Ahead” button.
3. The first scene you will encounter is a hospital room where you play as Dr. Kain and your patient, Sarah, is undergoing surgery. During the surgery, Sarah’s mind begins to fracture and she begins to experience hallucinations and delusions. You must try to help her recover by treating her symptoms and providing support during her recovery process.
4. After Sarah recovers from her surgery, she moves into a rehabilitation facility where she continues to recover from her mental illness. During this time, you must help her adjust to life in a new environment and manage her symptoms while living under close supervision.
5. Eventually, Sarah is released from the rehabilitation facility and returns home with your help. However, things are not always easy for Sarah as she struggles with continuing treatment and coping with life outside of the hospital setting. You must continue to provide support for Sarah as she tries to rebuild her life one step at a time
Best Alternatives to Fractured Minds
1. Dementium II: The Ward
3. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
4. Resident Evil 4
Game Length. How long to beat Fractured Minds
It takes about 10 hours to beat Fractured Minds.
Fractured Minds is an Xbox game development project by independent developer Codeglue. The game is a first-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world, and it features co-operative multiplayer gameplay. Fractured Minds was announced at the 2016 Game Developers Conference, and it is currently in development for the Xbox One.
Codeglue is an independent video game developer based in Toronto, Canada. The company was founded by brothers John and Ryan Smith in 2009, and it has since developed several video games, including “Halo 4” for Microsoft Studios and “Rise of the Tomb Raider” for Crystal Dynamics.
- Developer: Emily M Games, Le Cortex, Epiphany Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Puzles y curiosidades,nan,nan
- Release date: 13/11/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game