Final Fantasy VII is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation console. It was released in 1997 in Japan, and later that year in North America. The game is set within the world of Midgar, a city in the fictional planet of Gaia. The player controls Cloud Strife, a mercenary who joins forces with the rebel group AVALANCHE to stop Sephiroth, a powerful Shinra scientist who plans to use an energy weapon called Meteor to destroy the planet.
Deatils of FINAL FANTASY VII Xbox Gameplay
Final Fantasy VII is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 2. It was released in Japan on December 17, 1997, in North America on January 11, 1998, and in Europe on January 16, 1998. The game is set within the world of Midgar and follows the story of Cloud Strife, a mercenary who becomes a member of SOLDIER and is sent to Midgar to stop Sepiroth from destroying the planet.
Why to play FINAL FANTASY VII Xbox game
There are many reasons to play the FINAL FANTASY VII Xbox game. Fans of the series will enjoy revisiting some of their favorite characters and locations, while newcomers may be drawn in by the game’s unique combat system and story.
Best game tips
-Always save your game before entering a new area. This will help you if something goes wrong.
-If you are low on health, try to find a safe spot to rest and heal up.
-If you are low on magic, try to find a place where you can refill your supply.
-When fighting enemies, use magic or physical attacks to take them down quickly.
-Stay away from water if possible; it is dangerous and can slow you down.
-Be careful when venturing into dark areas; monsters may be lurking in the shadows.
Walkthrough of FINAL FANTASY VII
1. After the intro, you’ll be in Midgar. Head to the North Sector and talk to the man in the red suit. He’ll give you a mission to find a girl named Aerith Gainsborough.
2. Head to the Gold Saucer and talk to Cid Highwind. He’ll give you a mission to find a girl named Tifa Lockhart.
3. Head to the Junon Sector and talk to the man in green near the Save Point (the one with a broken bridge). He’ll give you a mission to find a girl named Yuffie Kisaragi.
4. Head to Wutai and talk to Cait Sith at the Inn (the one with two swords sticking out of it). He’ll give you a mission to find an ancient weapon called Cloud’s Buster Sword.
5. Head back to Midgar and talk to Red XIII at the church (the one with all of those crosses on it). He’ll give you another mission, this time involving finding someone called Sephiroth who is said to be “mad as hell.”
Best Alternatives to FINAL FANTASY VII
1. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Fallout universe, where you can choose to be a male or female character and explore the wasteland.
2. Witcher 3 – A role-playing game set in a world of medieval Geralt of Rivia, where you can choose to be a male or female character and fight in battles against monsters and other players.
3. Dragon Age: Inquisition – An action role-playing game set in the world of Thedas, where you can choose to be a male or female character and explore the continent as you try to stop an evil plot.
4. Dark Souls III – An action role-playing game set in an unknown world, where you must fight through enemies to reach the ultimate goal.
Game Length. How long to beat FINAL FANTASY VII
It takes around 80 hours to beat the game.
The Xbox development of Final Fantasy VII was handled by the same team that worked on the PlayStation version. The game was originally planned for release on the original Xbox, but was cancelled due to hardware limitations. A port for the Xbox 360 was later released in 2006.
- Developer: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 26/03/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game