Dragon Age: Origins is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the first game in the Dragon Age series. The game was announced at E3 2006, and was released on November 3, 2009.
Deatils of Dragon Age: Origins Xbox Gameplay
Dragon Age: Origins is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released on November 3, 2009. Dragon Age: Origins is the first game in the Dragon Age series. The story follows Hawke, a human who becomes the Champion of Kirkwall, a city in Thedas ruled by a powerful mage called the Divine. As Hawke progresses through the game, they must choose to align themselves with one of three factions vying for control of Kirkwall – The Templars, The Mages or The Arishok – and confront threats from within and without.
Why to play Dragon Age: Origins Xbox game
Dragon Age: Origins is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on November 3, 2009 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. The game is set in the fictional world of Thedas, a continent on the eastern edge of the world, and follows the story of a group of humans who are forced to flee their home after a dragon attacks.
Best game tips
1. Make use of the “auto-attack” function to quickly dispatch enemies.
2. Use the “lock on” function to target enemies and unleash powerful attacks.
3. Utilize the “block” function to defend yourself from enemy attacks.
4. Use the “dodge” function to avoid enemy attacks and stay alive.
Walkthrough of Dragon Age: Origins
1. Start the game and create a character.
2. Choose your race and gender.
3. Select your class and abilities.
4. Complete the tutorial to learn the basics of the game.
5. Head to The Hinterlands and explore its many villages and dungeons.
6. Complete quests offered by villagers, merchants, or other characters in The Hinterlands to earn experience, gold, and items.
7. Speak to advisors in The Hinterlands to learn more about the world and its history.
8. Travel to other regions of Thedas by ship or on horseback, completing quests along the way to earn more experience, gold, and items.
9. Return to The Hinterlands to continue questing and exploring its many villages and dungeons until you reach level 10 or finish the game as desired!
Best Alternatives to Dragon Age: Origins
1. Fallout 3 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Washington DC area, following the adventures of a young man named Fallout 3.
2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – An action role-playing game set in an open world environment, where the player can explore Tamriel and interact with hundreds of people and creatures.
3. Gears of War – A third-person shooter set in a gritty future world where humanity is engaged in a bloody war against an alien race known as the Locust.
4. Mass Effect – A science fiction adventure game set in the future where you play as Commander Shepard, who must save humanity from extinction by stopping a powerful alien race known as the Reapers.
Game Length. How long to beat Dragon Age: Origins
It takes around 40 hours to beat Dragon Age: Origins.
BioWare Montreal was the main development studio for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of, as well as the PC version.
- Developer: BioWare
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 10/08/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game