In Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition, players will experience the ultimate zombie game as Frank West returns to take on the hordes of undead once again. With new weapons and abilities at Frank’s disposal, players must use all their cunning and strength to survive in a world where every decision has deadly consequences.
Deatils of Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition Xbox Gameplay
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition is a remastered and expanded version of the game released in 2016. The game includes all the content from the original game and Dead Rising 3: Broken World, as well as new features and improvements. In addition to the main game, Apocalypse Edition includes a new “Zombie Island” mode that takes players on a journey through a zombie-infested amusement park, as well as new weapons, costumes, and vehicles.
Why to play Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition Xbox game
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition is a great game to play because it is a zombie game and it has a lot of action.
Best game tips
In Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition, you’ll be able to wield a variety of new weapons and tools to help you survive. Here are some tips and suggestions to help you get the most out of the game:
– Use the new weapon types to your advantage. For example, use a chainsaw to cut through obstacles or use a grenade launcher to take down large groups of enemies.
– Make use of the new vehicles. You can drive cars, motorcycles, and helicopters, which can be useful for getting around quickly or attacking enemies from a distance.
– Explore the world and find hidden items that will help you survive. There are often items that can be used as weapons or tools, so be sure to look everywhere!
Walkthrough of Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
1. Start the game and create a new character.
2. Head to the West Side of Frank’s Town and enter the shopping mall.
3. Once inside, head to the back of the mall and enter the room with the escalators.
4. Climb up the escalator and head through the door at the top, then turn left and follow the path until you reach a room with a pool in it.
5. In this room, you’ll find a safe containing weapons and items, as well as a zombie that you can kill for experience points (XP). You can also find a green herb here that will heal your character for a small amount of health if you pick it up. If you want to save your game before proceeding, make sure to pick up all of the items in this room before leaving – there’s no need to take anything else into account for this walkthrough!
6. Exit this room and continue following the path until you reach another pool area – this time, however, there are no zombies in sight! Instead, head down some stairs and explore an area filled with water tanks that contain various items – including weapons – if you’re interested in picking them up. Once you’ve had your fill of looting, return to where you started and continue following these steps: Head down another set of stairs and turn right into an open area with several zombies wandering around; dispatch them easily using your weapons or melee attacks before continuing onward (you don’t need to worry about them if you want to save your game at this point). When you reach another open area with several water tanks in it, turn left and follow the path until it dead-ends; from here, take out any zombies that may be lurking nearby before entering an elevator that will take you down into another part of Frank’s Town (see below). When you reach ground level again, continue following these steps:
Head straight ahead until you reach an intersection; from here, turn left and follow this path until it dead-ends at another pool area (again, there are no zombies in sight!). From here, turn right and follow this path until it leads outside – once outside, continue following these steps:
Head straight ahead until you reach an intersection; from here, turn left towards Frank’s House (the large building on your right)and fight through any zombies that may be blocking your way (there are usually quite a few). Once inside Frank’s House (or close enough), head upstairs where Chuck is located; when Chuck is defeated – which should happen relatively easily given his low health levels – he’ll drop a keycard which can be used to unlock doors throughout Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition (more on keys later). When Chuck is defeated for good – or if he runs away while fighting him – head back downstairs whereupon Chuck’s body will collapse onto one of two buttons which will activate two elevators leading further into Apocalypse Edition; either elevator can be used depending on what route YOU choose during Chuck’s battle sequence… so long as YOU choose one! If Chuck manages to escape while YOU’re fighting him or while one of his buttons is being activated by his body falling onto it… well… then tough luck! You’ll have to try again later when Apocalypse Edition isn’t so busy 😉
Best Alternatives to Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
1. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a great alternative to Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition Xbox game. It’s an open-world racing game that lets you explore beautiful landscapes and race against other drivers in a variety of events. You can also customize your car and driver to create the perfect racing experience.
Game Length. How long to beat Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
It takes around 10 hours to beat Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition.
Xbox One development.
- Developer: Capcom Game Studio Vancouver
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 8/11/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game