DayZ Livonia Edition is a standalone, open-world, post-apocalyptic game set in the fictional city of Livonia. You play as a survivor, trying to make your way through the city and survive the dangers that lie ahead.
Deatils of DayZ Livonia Edition Xbox Gameplay
DayZ Livonia Edition is a standalone version of the popular zombie survival game DayZ. It was released on Xbox One in February 2019 and features a new map, “Livonia”, as well as new vehicles, weapons, and items.
Why to play DayZ Livonia Edition Xbox game
DayZ Livonia Edition is a standalone game that can be played on Xbox One. It is a new version of the popular DayZ game that was created by Bohemia Interactive. This version of the game has been specifically designed for the Xbox One console and includes new features and improvements.
Best game tips
1. Always be aware of your surroundings.
2. Use your surroundings to your advantage.
3. Stay calm and collected in difficult situations.
4. Listen to others and cooperate when possible.
5. Take care of yourself and your resources.
Walkthrough of DayZ Livonia Edition
1. Start the game by clicking on the “play” button in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Once the game has started, you will be prompted to select a server. Choose “Livonia Edition” and click on the “start” button.
3. You will then be taken to the main menu where you can choose between different game modes or start a new game. We recommend starting a new game to get a better understanding of how DayZ works.
4. Once you have started a new game, you will be taken to your character’s initial spawn point in Livonia Edition. You will need to find food, water, and shelter before continuing on your journey. Click on the “help” button in the top right corner of your screen for more information on these essential items in DayZ.
5. After finding food and water, head towards any nearby settlements in order to find shelter and other survivors to talk to. Livonia Edition features three main settlements: Novosibirsk, Kirovsk, and Omsk. Click on any of these settlements for more information about them or to start exploring them yourself!
Best Alternatives to DayZ Livonia Edition
1. Rust – A survival game set in a post-apocalyptic world where you must scavenge for food, build shelters, and fight against the elements.
2. Fallout 4 – A role-playing game set in the post-apocalyptic world of Boston after a nuclear war.
3. Witcher 3 – A role-playing game set in the world of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster hunter who struggles against forces of evil.
4. Dark Souls III – An action RPG set in an ancient world of dark forests, castles and dungeons.
Game Length. How long to beat DayZ Livonia Edition
It takes around 10-12 hours to beat the game.
We are excited to announce that the Xbox development for the upcoming standalone version of DayZ is now in full swing! We have a dedicated team of developers working hard on making sure that the game is as good as it can be on Xbox One. We are still in early development stages, so there are some rough edges and bugs that we need to work out, but we are confident that the final product will be amazing.
We would like to thank all our backers for their patience and support. We know that this is a long process and we appreciate your understanding. Stay tuned for more updates!
- Developer: Bohemia Interactive a.s.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 3/12/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game