Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente is the fifth installment in the Broken Sword series. The game is set in 16th century Spain and follows the story of George Stobbart and his partner, Nico Collard, as they attempt to solve the mystery of a cursed painting.
Deatils of Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente Xbox Gameplay
In Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente, the player controls George Stobbart as he investigates a series of murders in Venice. The game is played from a third-person perspective and features a variety of puzzles and challenges.
Why to play Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente Xbox game. Some reasons include the fact that it is an adventure game with puzzles and hidden objects, which can be fun for those who enjoy these genres. Additionally, the story is intriguing and the characters are likeable. Finally, the graphics are good and the game can be played on a variety of devices, making it a versatile option for those who want to play a game on their computer, console or mobile device.
Best game tips
– Explore the game world and find all of the hidden objects.
– Try to solve the puzzles in order to progress.
– Collect all of the items that you can find to help you on your way.
– Be careful not to get caught by the enemies, or you’ll be forced to fight them.
Walkthrough of Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. After the game has loaded, you will be prompted to choose a character to play as. You can choose between George and Ray, both of which have different abilities and strengths.
3. After you have chosen your character, you will be taken to your first scene in the game. In this scene, you will meet up with your old friend, Hugo, who has been kidnapped by the Inquisition. You will need to find out what happened to him and rescue him before it’s too late!
4. Head over to the Inquisition headquarters and speak to Captain Gabrielle de la Cruz in order to gain access to the basement where Hugo is being held captive. Once you have entered the basement, search for Hugo among all of the guards and rescue him before it’s too late!
5. After rescuing Hugo, head back up to Captain de la Cruz and speak to her about what happened while you were away. She will then give you a quest called “The La Maldición de la Serpiente” which asks you to find a magical serpent statue that has been stolen by the Inquisition. Head over to any of the locations listed in Captain de la Cruz’s quest journal and search for the statue in order to complete it!
Best Alternatives to Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente
1. Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse – A classic point-and-click adventure game with a new story and stunning graphics.
2. Monkey Island – Special Edition – A hilarious adventure game with memorable characters and puzzles.
3. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter – A thrilling mystery game with stunning graphics and a new story.
4. The Secret of Monkey Island – An adventure game with hilarious dialogue and challenging puzzles.
5. Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Collector’s Edition – Includes the full game, bonus content, and a exclusive art book!
Game Length. How long to beat Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente
It takes around 10 hours to beat Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente.
Broken Sword 5 – La Maldición de la Serpiente was developed by Revolution Software for the Xbox 360.
- Developer: Revolution Software
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 42251
- Microsoft Store: Game