Arcade Archives VIGILANTE is a 2D side-scrolling action game developed by Hamster and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is the fourth game in the Arcade Archives series, following Arcade Archives NEOGEO MVS ACE (2013), Arcade Archives JETSTAR (2015), and Arcade Archives SINOBUZ (2017). The game was announced during the PlayStation Media Showcase at PlayStation Experience 2018, and was released worldwide on October 12, 2018.
The game is set in a cyberpunk world where players control a cyborg vigilante named Vigilante as he battles against crime. The game features remixed versions of classic arcade games from the 1980s and 1990s, including Street Fighter II, Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Explain Arcade Archives VIGILANTE PS4 Gameplay
In Arcade Archives VIGILANTE PS4, you play as one of eight characters who have been summoned to fight an evil force that has taken over the world. The game is a 2D side-scrolling action game with RPG elements. You can choose from a variety of characters with different abilities and weapons, and you must use your skills to fight your way through the game’s levels and defeat the evil forces that have taken over the world.
Why to play Arcade Archives VIGILANTE PS4 game
If you’re a fan of old-school shooters, then Arcade Archives VIGILANTE PS4 is definitely worth checking out. The game features a variety of classic arcade games, all of which are playable in their original form or with updated graphics and sound. You can also compete against other players online to see who can achieve the highest score.
Best Arcade Archives VIGILANTE PS4 game tips.
Arcade Archives VIGILANTE is a 2D side-scrolling action game set in the dark and dangerous world of the late 1970s. As a vigilante, you’ll battle through the city streets and rooftops, using your arsenal of firearms and martial arts skills to take down your enemies.
– Use your martial arts skills to take down enemies with quick combos
– Use your firearms to take down enemies at close range or from a distance
– Collect powerups to help you survive and defeat your enemies
Best Alternatives to Arcade Archives VIGILANTE
1. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – A classic action-platformer with a modern update, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove features new levels, bosses, and characters all designed by Yacht Club Games.
2. DuckTales Remastered – Remastered for the current generation of consoles, DuckTales features remastered graphics and sound, as well as an all-new co-operative multiplayer mode for up to 4 players.
3. Nioh – A dark and intense samurai action game set in a beautifully rendered world of 16th century Japan. Nioh challenges players to survive brutal battles against deadly enemies while exploring an expansive world full of secrets.
4. Stardew Valley – Harvest your own crops, raise animals, and build yourself a home in this charming farming simulator from Chucklefish Games.
Arc System Works has released a new update for VIGILANTE for PlayStation 4. This update includes various bug fixes and improvements.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
-Fixed an issue where the game would crash when starting a new game after loading a save file from an earlier game.
-Fixed an issue where the player’s movement speed would be decreased when using the “dash” move.
-Fixed an issue where players could not cancel out of the “guard break” move if they were hit while in midair.
-Fixed an issue where players could not cancel out of the “guard break” move if they were hit while in midair and were holding down the guard button.
-Fixed an issue where players could not cancel out of the “guard break” move if they were hit while in midair and were holding down both guard buttons at the same time.
- Developer: HAMSTER Corporation
- Genre: Action, Arcade
- Release date: 9/05/2019
- PlayStation Store: Game