Worms W.M.D is a new entry in the Worms series for Xbox One. The game is a 3D shooter with worms travelling around a variety of landscapes, trying to survive as long as possible. Players can use various weapons and items to help them survive, and can also team up with friends to take on challenging levels.
Deatils of Worms W.M.D Xbox Gameplay
Worms W.M.D is a game where players control worms as they attempt to survive in a post-apocalyptic world filled with deadly creatures. The game is played from a first-person perspective and features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. In singleplayer mode, players must navigate through levels, defeating enemies and collecting items to progress. In multiplayer mode, players can join together to battle against other teams of worms in online matches.
Why to play Worms W.M.D Xbox game
Worms W.M.D is a great game for anyone who loves to blast their friends with worms. The game is easy to learn but hard to master, and it’s perfect for parties because it can be played with up to four players at the same time.
Best game tips
-Worms W.M.D is a 3D first person shooter video game developed by Team17 and published by Deep Silver for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
-The game is set in the year 2036, and follows the story of a group of scientists who have created a weapon that can destroy the worms that have infested the world.
-The game was announced at E3 2016, with a release date set for June 12, 2017.
Walkthrough of Worms W.M.D
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and select a level.
3. Use your character’s abilities to defeat the enemies and progress through the level.
4. Collect power-ups and use them to your advantage in battle.
5. Avoid obstacles and survive as long as possible to achieve victory!
Best Alternatives to Worms W.M.D
1. Fortnite: Epic Battle Royale is a free-to-play game that pits up to 100 players against each other in a battle to be the last one standing. It’s available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
2. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: This game is a Battle Royale game that is set in an open world where players must scavenge for weapons and supplies to survive. It’s available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: This game is a return to the gritty realism of the Call of Duty series and features an all-new multiplayer experience that lets players battle it out in iconic locations from the Black Ops series, including Nuketown and Shangri-La. It’s available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Game Length. How long to beat Worms W.M.D
It takes around 10 hours to beat Worms W.M.D.
Worms W.M.D was a game in development by Worms W.M.D Xbox development team at Team17, and was announced on 15 February 2019 during the Microsoft E3 2019 press conference. It is a spiritual successor to the 1998 video game Worms Armageddon, and is set in an alternate history where the Nazis won World War II.
The game was cancelled on 10 March 2019, with no explanation given.
- Developer: Team17 Digital Ltd
- Genre: Estrategia,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 23/08/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game