Tomb Raider Underworld is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix for the Xbox 360. It is the fifth installment in the Tomb Raider series, and a prequel to the 2013 game Tomb Raider. The game was announced at E3 2010 and was released on November 15, 2013.
Deatils of Tomb Raider Underworld Xbox Gameplay
In Tomb Raider Underworld, Lara Croft must explore the dark and dangerous underbelly of the city in order to find her father, who has been kidnapped by a ruthless organization known as Trinity. The game features an updated version of the Tomb Raider engine that allows for more fluid movement and combat, as well as a new story that takes players on an intense adventure through the bowels of London.
Why to play Tomb Raider Underworld Xbox game
If you’re a fan of action-adventure games, then Tomb Raider Underworld is definitely worth checking out. The game features an interesting story line and plenty of action to keep you entertained.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage.
-Stay aware of your surroundings at all times.
-Use your weapon wisely.
-Be patient and take your time when exploring.
-Listen for clues to help you navigate the environment.
-Avoid combat if possible.
Walkthrough of Tomb Raider Underworld
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. After the game loads, you will be prompted to choose your character’s gender and appearance.
3. After you have made your choices, you will be taken to the game’s main menu.
4. From here, select “Options.”
5. Under “Gameplay,” make sure that “Use Dynamic Lighting” is checked and press OK to save your changes.
6. Next, under “Graphics,” make sure that “Enable Anti-Aliasing” is checked and press OK to save your changes.
7. Finally, under “Audio,” make sure that “Enable Ambient Occlusion” is checked and press OK to save your changes.
Best Alternatives to Tomb Raider Underworld
1. Hitman Absolution
2. Battlefield 4
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts
4. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
5. Watch Dogs
Game Length. How long to beat Tomb Raider Underworld
It takes around 10 hours to beat Tomb Raider Underworld.
The Tomb Raider Underworld development team was responsible for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game.
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 2/07/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game