Thimbleweed Park is a new game from the creators of Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle. In Thimbleweed Park, you play as a detective investigating the disappearances of people in the small town of Thimbleweed Park. The town is filled with strange characters and bizarre secrets, and you must use your investigative skills to uncover the truth.
Deatils of Thimbleweed Park Xbox Gameplay
In Thimbleweed Park, the player controls a group of characters as they explore an abandoned town and try to solve the mystery of what happened to its residents. The game is played from a first-person perspective and features an unusual control scheme that allows the player to move the character around by using the left thumbstick and control their movement with the right thumbstick.
Why to play Thimbleweed Park Xbox game
If you’re a fan of classic adventure games, then Thimbleweed Park is definitely worth checking out. The game is set in a quirky and bizarre world, and the puzzles and challenges are sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
-Use the typewriter in the office to write down any notes you make.
-Investigate the abandoned mineshaft.
-Talk to the townsfolk and learn more about their lives.
-Search for clues in the park’s many hidden nooks and crannies.
-Take a walk on the beachfront.
-Investigate the old lighthouse.
Walkthrough of Thimbleweed Park
1. Start the game by selecting your character and entering the game world.
2. Talk to the first person you see and ask for help. They will give you a key to a safe.
3. Open the safe and take the item inside.
4. Return to the first person you talked to and ask for their help again. They will give you a key to another safe.
5. Open the safe and take the item inside.
6. Return to the first person you talked to and ask for their help again, this time giving them both keys in exchange for information about a missing person named Randy Marsh (you can find him in Thimbleweed Park).
7. Go talk to Randy Marsh and ask him about his whereabouts, then return to the first person you talked to for their help again with another task: finding out what happened to Randy’s dog, Sparky (you can find him at The Fun House).
Best Alternatives to Thimbleweed Park
2. Stardew Valley
5. Rocket League
Game Length. How long to beat Thimbleweed Park
It takes around 10 hours to beat Thimbleweed Park.
Yes, we are developing Thimbleweed Park for Xbox One.
- Developer: Terrible Toybox
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 30/03/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game