In this episode of “The Walking Dead: Michonne,” the group comes across a small group of survivors led by a woman named Samantha. They are in need of help, but Michonne is hesitant to help them. She’s been burned before and doesn’t want to risk getting hurt again. However, she eventually agrees to help the group and they head out into the night.
Deatils of The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve Xbox Gameplay
In “What We Deserve,” Michonne and the group are trying to find a way out of Woodbury. They come across a group of walkers, and Michonne has to make a tough decision: kill the walkers or let them eat one of her friends.
Why to play The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve Xbox game
The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve Xbox game is a great choice for fans of the series who want to experience another chapter in the life of one of the series’ most iconic characters. This episode follows Michonne as she leads a group of survivors through a dangerous and hostile landscape in search of supplies.
Best game tips
In this episode, Michonne and the group come across a group of survivors who have been living in a fortified compound. As they get closer, they realize that the group is led by a man named Gabriel. Michonne is skeptical of Gabriel’s intentions, but the others are more welcoming. However, things quickly turn sour when Gabriel starts to demand more from the group than they can provide.
Walkthrough of The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve
1. After escaping the prison, Michonne and her group find themselves in a small town. Michonne is able to get information from a few survivors about what’s going on outside of the town.
2. Michonne and her group decide to head out into the town to find supplies, but they’re quickly met with resistance from the survivors there. Michonne is able to take down most of the people in the town, but she’s eventually outnumbered and captured by one of the survivors.
3. Michonne is taken into a building and locked up, where she’s interrogated by her captor about what happened in the prison. Michonne is able to escape from her captor and heads back into the town to find her group.
4. Michonne and her group are able to track down the survivor who captured her, but they’re eventually able to take him down as well. Afterward, Michonne returns back to camp with some supplies for them all.
Best Alternatives to The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve
1. Dead Rising 4 – A zombie survival game set in a vast open world where you must fight for survival against hordes of the undead.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in beautiful landscapes across the UK and Europe.
3. Gears of War 5 – A shooter where you play as a soldier fighting against the Locust Horde.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The next installment in the legendary Halo franchise, set on the massive world of Installation 04.
5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – The sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order, set in an alternate history where Nazi Germany won World War II.
Game Length. How long to beat The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve
It takes around 8 hours to beat The Walking Dead: Michonne – Ep. 3, What We Deserve?
- Developer: Telltale Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 26/04/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game