The Evil Within is a survival horror game for the Xbox One. It was developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is set in a world where the player character, Sebastian Castellanos, must fight off hordes of enemies while exploring twisted and disturbing locations.
Deatils of The Evil Within Xbox Gameplay
The Evil Within is a survival horror game that takes place in a twisted world where the normal rules no longer apply. You play as detective Sebastian Castellanos who is investigating the sudden death of his wife and child. When he returns home, he finds the house deserted and dark. Suddenly, something starts attacking him from the shadows, and he must use all his skills to survive.
Why to play The Evil Within Xbox game
If you’re a fan of survival horror games, then The Evil Within is a game that you should definitely consider playing. It’s an intense and suspenseful experience that will leave you feeling terrified.
Best game tips
1. Use the environment to your advantage.
2. Use the darkness to your advantage.
3. Use the sound of your enemies to your advantage.
4. Be careful when using ranged weapons; they can be easily avoided if you know how to use them correctly.
Walkthrough of The Evil Within
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. You will be prompted to choose a character to play as. Choose “Leonard”.
3. After choosing your character, you will be taken to the game’s introductory cutscene.
4. After the introductory cutscene, you will be taken to a hospital room where you will meet up with your partner, Sebastian Castellanos. Sebastian will tell you that he has been infected with a virus and needs your help to find a cure.
5. Leave the hospital room and head towards the basement of the building you are in. You will find a door that leads down into the basement, but before going through it, make sure to take out any enemies that are in your way by using your firearms or melee weapons. Once all of the enemies have been eliminated, go through the door and down into the basement.
6. Down in the basement, you will find several items that can be used as weapons or objects of destruction: an axe, a pipe, some Molotov cocktails, and a fire extinguisher. Make sure to take advantage of these items by using them to kill any enemies that are in your way. Once all of the enemies have been killed or incapacitated, head towards one of two doors that lead out of the basement: one on your left and one on your right (the door on your right is locked).
7. After heading through either of these doors (or after killing all of the enemies in whichever direction you choose), you will come across another locked door (the door on your left is also locked). Head towards this second locked door and use either an axe or pipe to break it open (make sure not to hit Sebastian while he’s behind this second locked door; if he is hit then he may get injured and unable to help you). Once both doors have been opened, head through them and out into the main part of this level (make sure not to hit Sebastian again while he’s behind these open doors; if he is hit then he may get injured again).
Best Alternatives to The Evil Within
1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
2. Fallout 4
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
4. Gears of War 4
5. Mass Effect Andromeda
Game Length. How long to beat The Evil Within
It takes around 10 hours to beat the game.
The Evil Within Xbox development was started by Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil series. The game was originally announced at E3 2013 as a PlayStation 4 exclusive, but was later cancelled and re-announced for Xbox One.
- Developer: Tango Gameworks
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 14/10/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game