The Escapists 2 is an Xbox game that allows players to escape from prison using their ingenuity and resourcefulness. The game features a variety of challenges, including prison riots and intense security measures. Players must use their wits to outsmart the guards and find ways to escape.
Deatils of The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape Xbox Gameplay
The Escapists 2 is an Xbox game that was released in August of 2017. The game is a sequel to the original The Escapists, which was released in 2015. In The Escapists 2, players take on the role of inmates who are trying to escape from a prison. In order to do this, players must use their creativity and ingenuity to find ways to escape the prison using only the resources that are available to them.
In The Escapists 2, players will need to use their skills as engineers in order to create makeshift tools and devices that they can use in order to escape from the prison. Players will also need to be careful not to get caught by the guards or other inmates, as this will result in them being sent back into prison.
The Escapists 2 is an exciting and challenging game that is sure to keep gamers entertained for hours on end. If you’re looking for an Xbox game that will challenge your skills and test your ingenuity, then look no further than The Escapists 2!
Why to play The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape Xbox game
The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape Xbox game is a great choice for fans of prison escape games. The game features a new and improved graphics engine that makes the experience more realistic. Additionally, the game includes new challenges and ways to escape, as well as an expanded multiplayer mode that lets players compete against each other in various challenges.
Best game tips
The Escapists 2 is an escape game developed by Mouldy Toof Studios and published by Team17. It is the sequel to the 2016 game The Escapists. The game was announced at the Eurogamer Expo on September 12, 2017, and released on October 7, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Walkthrough of The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Head to the prison and talk to the warden.
3. Select “Get out” and choose your escape route.
4. Enter the prison through any of the entrances and head to the cells.
5. Choose a cell and break into it using your tools of choice (chisel, hacksaw, etc.).
6. Search for any contraband or hidden items and take them with you when you escape.
7. Exit the cell and head to the main area of the prison, where you’ll find a guard patrolling. Interrupt his patrol by sneaking up on him or attacking him from behind (or use your contraband to incapacitate him).
2a If you’re attempting this challenge with another player in co-op mode, one player will need to distract/attack the guard while another player breaks into the cell without being detected or attacked by the guard (or uses their contraband). Once inside, both players should search for any hidden items before exiting through any available exit(s).
Best Alternatives to The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape
If you’re looking for an Xbox game that is a bit more creative and challenging, then you may want to try out some of the alternatives listed below.
1. Minecraft: Xbox Edition – This game is all about building things and exploring the world around you. You can create anything you can imagine, and there are plenty of challenges waiting for you in the game.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – This game is all about driving around in beautiful cars and racing against other players. You can explore different parts of the world, and there are always new challenges waiting for you on the track.
3. Gears of War 4 – If you’re looking for a classic shooter experience, then Gears of War 4 is definitely worth checking out. The game has a lot of action and violence, but it’s also very fun to play.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – Halo 5 is one of the most popular shooters on Xbox, and it’s still going strong years after its release. The gameplay is fast-paced and exciting, and there are always new challenges waiting for you on the battlefields of Installation 04.
Game Length. How long to beat The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape
It takes around 10 hours to beat The Escapists 2 – Dungeons and Duct Tape.
The Escapists 2 is a prison escape game developed by Mouldy Toof Studios and published by Team17. It was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in August 2017. A Nintendo Switch version was announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018, and is scheduled for release in late 2019.
The Escapists 2 is an open-world game where the player can choose to play as one of four characters: Harry, Frank, George, or Louise. The player progresses through the game by escaping from one prison to another, with the ultimate goal of escaping from all of them. The player can find objects and tools to help them escape, including locksmithing tools and weapons. They can also find food and water to sustain themselves while they are imprisoned.
The Escapists 2 received “generally favorable” reviews according to review aggregator Metacritic.
- Developer: Mouldy Toof Studios and Team17 Digital Ltd
- Genre: Estrategia , Simulación,nan,nan
- Release date: 9/05/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game