The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout is an Xbox game that is based on the popular prison escape game series. The game follows the story of two inmates, Harry and Frank, as they attempt to escape from a top-secret prison known as The Big Top. The game features a variety of different challenges and puzzles that players must solve in order to progress.
Deatils of The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout Xbox Gameplay
In The Escapists 2, players take on the role of inmates attempting to escape from a prison in the 1930s. The game is played from a first-person perspective and features a variety of tasks, including breaking out of cells, finding keys and other items, and escaping through tunnels.
Why to play The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout Xbox game
The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout Xbox game is a great way to have some fun and escape from reality.
Best game tips
In The Escapists 2, players must escape from a prison in a variety of ways. Some players may choose to use stealth to avoid detection by the guards, while others may choose to break out through brute force. This guide will provide tips and suggestions on how to best escape from prison in The Escapists 2.
Walkthrough of The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout
1. Start by getting yourself a weapon. The best weapons in the game are the sledgehammer, the pickaxe, and the pipe bomb. You can find these weapons in various places around the prison, or you can purchase them from the shop.
2. Once you have your weapon, head to the big top breakout area and start smashing open doors and windows to get inside. Be sure to take out any guards that get in your way!
3. Once you’re inside, head towards the back of the room and break open a door to find a stash of weapons and supplies. Make sure to grab everything before moving on!
4. Now it’s time to head towards the front of the room and take on any guards that get in your way. Be sure to use your weapon wisely – hitting enemies with it will stun them for a few seconds, which gives you an opportunity to hit them with your other weapons or escape through a nearby door.
5. Once you’ve taken down all of the guards in front of you, head through another door and into another part of the big top breakout area. There are more guards waiting for you here – be sure to use your weapon wisely again if you want to make it out alive!
Best Alternatives to The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout
1. Prison Architect – A prison management game where you must build, manage and control a prison.
2. Super Mario Party – A party game where players must work together to collect coins and stars while avoiding obstacles in the environment.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in the beautiful open world of Australia.
4. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – The sequel to the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Order, set in an alternate history where the Nazis won World War II.
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – The definitive version of the hit kart racing game, with new characters, tracks and items added on top of the original game
Game Length. How long to beat The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout
It takes around 10 hours to beat The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout.
The Escapists 2 – Big Top Breakout Xbox development was started by The Escapists team at Mouldy Toof Studios.
- Developer: Mouldy Toof Studios and Team17 Digital Ltd
- Genre: Estrategia , Simulación,nan,nan
- Release date: 43152
- Microsoft Store: Game