The Darkness is an action-adventure video game developed by Digital Extremes and published by 2K Games. It was released on November 5, 2009 for the Xbox 360. The game is based on the comic book series of the same name created by Steve Niles.
Deatils of The Darkness Xbox Gameplay
The Darkness is an action-adventure video game developed by Digital Extremes and published by 2K Games. It was released on November 12, 2008 for the Xbox 360. The Darkness is based on the comic book series of the same name created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.
Why to play The Darkness Xbox game
If you’re a fan of horror games, The Darkness Xbox game is a must-play. It’s an intense and suspenseful experience that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Best game tips
1. Use a screen protector.
2. Keep your phone in a case.
3. Avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
4. Avoid dropping your phone.
5. Avoid using your phone in direct sunlight or near water sources
Walkthrough of The Darkness
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and name.
3. Choose your location, and select a difficulty level.
4. Choose your weapons and items, and start the game.
Best Alternatives to The Darkness
1. Wolfenstein: The New Order
2. Battlefield 4
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts
4. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
5. Halo 5: Guardians
Game Length. How long to beat The Darkness
It takes around 10 hours to beat the game.
The Darkness was originally developed for the Xbox, but was later ported to the PlayStation 2.
- Developer: Starbreeze
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Shooter,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/06/2007
- Microsoft Store: Game