Subnautica is an underwater survival game for Xbox One, developed by Unknown Worlds Entertainment and published by Microsoft Studios. It was announced at E3 2018 and is set to release on November 13, 2018.
Deatils of Subnautica Xbox Gameplay
In Subnautica, players must explore an underwater world full of dangers and mysteries. They must use their wits and skills to survive in a hostile environment, while trying to find the way back home.
Why to play Subnautica Xbox game
If you’re looking for an immersive underwater experience, then Subnautica is the game for you. You’ll explore the depths of the ocean, encountering strange creatures and solving puzzles to progress. The game is challenging but rewarding, so you’ll never get bored.
Best game tips
1. Use the oxygen tanks sparingly – they are limited and will eventually run out.
2. Keep an eye on your oxygen levels – if they start to drop, it’s time to head for a airlock.
3. Make sure you know how to use the tools at your disposal – they can come in handy for repairing damaged equipment or salvaging supplies from the sea floor.
4. Don’t be afraid to get creative – there are plenty of ways to survive in Subnautica, even if you’re not the best swimmer or diver.
5. Be patient – things can take a while to happen in Subnautica, so don’t get frustrated if things don’t go according to plan right away.
Walkthrough of Subnautica
1. Start the game and click on the “New Game” button.
2. Choose your character’s gender and name.
3. Click on the “Create a new world” button to create your own underwater world.
4. Choose a location for your base and start building it up! You can find resources underwater, so be sure to explore!
5. Once you’ve built up your base, it’s time to start exploring! Click on the “Explore” button to get started. You’ll find different types of creatures living in the ocean, so be prepared for anything!
Best Alternatives to Subnautica
1. Sea of Thieves
2. Forza Horizon 4
3. Gears of War 4
4. Halo 5: Guardians
5. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
Game Length. How long to beat Subnautica
It takes around 10 hours to beat Subnautica.
Xbox development for Subnautica began in late 2013, shortly after the game’s release on PC. The team was made up of several former employees of Bluepoint Games, the company that developed the game for consoles. The Xbox version was delayed multiple times, and was eventually released in early 2018.
The game received mixed reviews on Xbox One, with many criticizing its low framerate and poor graphics.
- Developer: Unknown Worlds, Grip Games, and Panic Button
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Otros,nan,nan
- Release date: 4/12/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game