Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is an action game for the Xbox 360. The game is set between the events of Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. It features new characters, locations, and vehicles not seen in the other games in the series.
Deatils of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Xbox Gameplay
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the player controls Darth Vader as he hunts down and destroys Luke Skywalker. The game is divided into several stages, each of which takes place in a different location. The player must use Vader’s powers to defeat enemies and collect items that will help him in his quest.
Why to play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Xbox game
If you’re a fan of the Star Wars movies and video games, then you should definitely play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Xbox game. This game is based on the movie of the same name, and it features some of the best action sequences and graphics that you’ll find in a video game. You can play as either Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader, and you’ll have to use your lightsaber skills to defeat your enemies.
Best game tips
-Use the Force to choke enemies.
-Use the Force to push objects.
-Use the Force to lift heavy objects.
-Use the Force to destroy objects.
Walkthrough of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is a game that takes place between the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The game follows Darth Vader’s apprentice, Starkiller, as he seeks to find and destroy the Jedi Order.
The game begins with Starkiller on a remote planet, where he is being trained by Darth Vader. After completing his training, Starkiller is sent to find and kill the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. Along the way, he encounters various characters from the Star Wars universe, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.
Starkiller eventually reaches Skywalker’s location on a remote planet. However, Vader intervenes and kills Anakin. Starkiller then battles Vader in a final battle to determine who will become the next Sith Lord. Ultimately, Starkiller defeats Vader and becomes the new Sith Lord known as Darth Vader’s apprentice, Starkiller
Best Alternatives to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
1. Gears of War 3 – A classic third person shooter that pits human against human in a bloody battle for survival.
2. Halo 4 – The fourth installment in the Halo series pits humanity against an alien race known as the Covenant.
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – A first person shooter that follows the exploits of U.S. Army Sergeant John “Soap” MacTavish as he fights his way through a terrorist stronghold in Afghanistan.
4. Battlefield 3 – A military simulator that allows players to fight on multiple battlefields across the world, from World War II to modern day conflicts.
5. Assassin’s Creed III – An action-adventure game set in the 18th century that allows players to explore New England and its many landmarks while fighting off British forces
Game Length. How long to beat Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
It takes about 50 hours to beat Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.
The Force Unleashed II was developed by Pandemic Studios, a subsidiary of LucasArts. The game was announced at E3 2006 and was released on November 3, 2007. The game is set between the events of Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. It is the sequel to The Force Unleashed, which was released in 2005.
The game is a third-person action game with hack and slash elements. It features an improved artificial intelligence system that allows enemies to react more realistically to player actions, as well as new combat moves and combos.
- Developer: LucasArts
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 20/09/2011
- Microsoft Store: Game