STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition Xbox game is a new and improved version of the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II game that comes with a number of exclusive features and content. This edition includes the following:
– The ability to play as Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, or Kylo Ren in the singleplayer campaign
– An exclusive Imperial speeder bike that can be used in multiplayer matches
– The ability to use X-Wing and TIE Fighter vehicles in multiplayer matches
Deatils of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition Xbox Gameplay
In celebration of the release of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, EA is offering a limited-time Celebration Edition for Xbox One. This bundle includes the game, Deluxe Edition bonus items, and a commemorative poster. The Celebration Edition is available starting today at participating retailers and online at Xbox.com for $99.99 USD.
In addition to the Deluxe Edition bonus items, the Celebration Edition includes:
• An exclusive commemorative poster featuring art from the game
• A digital soundtrack featuring iconic tracks from the movie franchise
• A set of four Millennium Falcon figurines to display on your console or shelf
Why to play STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition Xbox game
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition Xbox game is a great way to experience the epic Star Wars™ battles like never before. The game comes with a variety of bonus content, including new maps, weapons, and vehicles.
Best game tips
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition is a special edition of the game that includes a variety of bonus content, including:
-A limited edition commemorative coin
-A digital art book
-An exclusive TIE Fighter pilot outfit for Luke Skywalker
-An exclusive Bespin Han Solo skin for Darth Vader
Walkthrough of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition
1. Launch the game and sign in.
2. Head to the “My Games” tab and select “STAR WARS Battlefront II Celebration Edition.”
3. Click on the “Options” button and select the “Settings” tab.
4. Under the “General” heading, change the resolution to 1080p or higher and set the frame rate to 60fps or higher. If you’re using a 4K monitor, set it to 4K resolution instead.
5. Under the “Audio” heading, change both of the audio settings to 7.1 surround sound (if you have a Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker system). If not, leave them at their default values of 5.1 surround sound (stereo).
Best Alternatives to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition
1. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a beautiful open-world racing game that lets you explore the United Kingdom and Europe. You can race in a variety of different cars, and the game has a huge online community that lets you race against other players. The game also has an amazing soundtrack that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of the action.
Game Length. How long to beat STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition
It takes around 60 hours to beat STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Edition.
The Celebration Edition includes the game, a commemorative statue of Iden Versio, a Star Wars: The Last Jedi™-themed controller, and a digital soundtrack.
- Developer: DICE
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 5/12/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game