Split/Second is a racing game for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Players control vehicles through a series of races, trying to complete laps in the shortest amount of time possible. The game features online multiplayer and leaderboard support.
Deatils of Split/Second Xbox Gameplay
Split/Second is a racing game where the player controls a vehicle that can split in two to avoid obstacles. The goal is to complete a series of races in as few seconds as possible.
Why to play Split/Second Xbox game
Split/Second is a fast-paced, action-packed racing game that challenges players to race through a series of challenging tracks in order to be the first to reach the finish line. The game features an intense online multiplayer mode that allows players to compete against others from around the world.
Best game tips
1. Use the environment to your advantage – use cover to your advantage, and use the environment to your advantage.
2. Use your speed and reflexes to get ahead of the competition – be quick on your feet and use your reflexes to get ahead of the competition.
3. Stay focused – stay focused on the task at hand, and don’t let distractions get in the way.
4. Take calculated risks – don’t take risks without knowing what you’re doing, but take calculated risks when it comes to racing against other drivers.
Walkthrough of Split/Second
1. Start the game by pressing the “Play” button on your Xbox 360 or PS3.
2. Choose your character and race to the finish line first!
3. Use your powers to slow down time and take out your opponents before they can cross the finish line.
4. Be careful not to get hit by obstacles or other players, or you’ll be disqualified from the race!
Best Alternatives to Split/Second
1. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a racing game that lets you explore the United Kingdom and Italy. You can race in a variety of different environments, and the game has a large online community that you can join.
2. Gears of War 5
Gears of War 5 is an action game that lets you play as either the human or the Coalition forces against the Locust Horde. The game has a campaign mode and online multiplayer, and it supports both co-operative and competitive play.
3. Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3 is a racing game that lets you explore Australia. You can race in a variety of different environments, and the game has a large online community that you can join.
Game Length. How long to beat Split/Second
It takes about two hours to beat Split/Second.
Split/Second is a racing video game developed by the French video game developer Ubisoft Reflections and published by Ubisoft for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It was announced at E3 2009, and was released in North America on November 4, 2009, in Europe on November 5, 2009, and in Australia on November 6, 2009. The game is set in a future world where cars race each other through checkpoints using nitrous oxide to gain an advantage.
The development of Split/Second began at Ubisoft Reflections in early 2007. The team consisted of about 50 people at the time. The development process took about two years to complete. The team used the Unreal Engine 3 to create the game.
Split/Second received “mixed or average” reviews from critics according to review aggregator Metacritic.
- Developer: BlackRock Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Carreras y vuelo,nan,nan
- Release date: 21/05/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game