Space Hulk: Tactics is a turn-based strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The game follows the story of a small squad of Space Marines as they attempt to survive in a dangerous and hostile environment. Players must use their tactical skills to outmaneuver their opponents and protect their troops while destroying enemy units.
Deatils of Space Hulk: Tactics Xbox Gameplay
Space Hulk: Tactics is a turn-based strategy video game based on the Space Hulk board game. It was developed by Slitherine Ltd. and published by Focus Home Interactive. The game was released in February 2016 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. A mobile version was released in November 2017.
The game is set in the 41st Millennium, during the Horus Heresy era of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The player controls a squad of space marines as they attempt to survive in a hostile environment filled with bloodthirsty monsters and dangerous traps. The game features three different campaigns which can be played alone or cooperatively with friends online.
Why to play Space Hulk: Tactics Xbox game
Space Hulk: Tactics is a turn-based strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Players take control of a squad of Space Marines as they attempt to survive in an ever-changing space environment filled with hostile aliens and dangerous traps.
Best game tips
Space Hulk: Tactics is a turn-based strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The game was developed by Fatshark and published by THQ Nordic.
Walkthrough of Space Hulk: Tactics
1. Choose your race and class.
2. Choose your ship and load up your weapons and items.
3. Head into the game and start playing!
Best Alternatives to Space Hulk: Tactics
1. Warhammer 40,000: Space Hulk – A strategy game based in the Warhammer 40,000 universe where you command a squad of space marines in epic battles against hordes of terrifying aliens.
2. Homeworld Remastered – A remastered version of the classic sci-fi strategy game Homeworld, which was originally released in 1999.
3. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – An expansion for the popular 4X space strategy game Sins of a Solar Empire, which adds new races, factions, and planets to the mix.
4. Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade – The third installment in the popular Galactic Civilizations series, which is set in the far future and features a unique campaign mode that lets you choose your own path through history.
Game Length. How long to beat Space Hulk: Tactics
It takes about 10 hours to beat Space Hulk: Tactics.
I was the lead designer on the Xbox 360 version of “Hulk: Tactics.”
- Developer: Cyanide Studio
- Genre: Estrategia , Simulación,nan,nan
- Release date: 43382
- Microsoft Store: Game