Silent Hill: HD Collection is a remastered collection of the first three Silent Hill games for the Xbox One. The games are enhanced for 1080p resolution and include all of the DLC released for the originals. The collection also includes a new feature called “The Homecoming” which allows players to revisit key locations from the first game, as well as revisit new areas that were added in later sequels.
Deatils of Silent Hill: HD Collection Xbox Gameplay
Silent Hill: HD Collection is a compilation of the first two Silent Hill games for the Xbox One. The game is set in the town of Silent Hill, which has been cursed by a dark force. The player takes control of Harry Mason, who has been traumatized after his wife and child were killed in a car accident. He enters Silent Hill to find out what happened to them, and discovers that the town is haunted by monsters that have escaped from a mental hospital.
Why to play Silent Hill: HD Collection Xbox game
If you’re a fan of the Silent Hill series, then you should definitely consider playing the Silent Hill: HD Collection Xbox game. This game is a compilation of all three Silent Hill games (Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, and Silent Hill 3), and it offers an amazing experience that fans of the series will love. The graphics in this game are top-notch, and the gameplay is very challenging. If you’re looking for a terrifying gaming experience that will leave you feeling unsettled, then you should definitely check out the Silent Hill: HD Collection Xbox game.
Best game tips
If you’re looking for tips on how to play Silent Hill: HD Collection, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few suggestions to help you get the most out of the game:
-Start by playing through the game’s prologue, which will give you a basic understanding of the story and introduce some of the game’s key characters.
-Once you’ve completed the prologue, explore each of the game’s locations in order, as this will help you better understand how they work and which items are essential for completing later sections.
-Try to use your environment to your advantage, as some objects can be used as weapons or tools. For example, using a staircase to reach high areas or using a mirror to avoid enemies.
-Save often – especially during difficult sections – as failing can result in permanent death and having to start from the beginning of the level.
Walkthrough of Silent Hill: HD Collection
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the hospital and talk to Harry Mason.
3. Head to the chapel and talk to Father Gascoigne.
4. Head to the school and talk to Cheryl Mason.
5. Head to the motel and talk to Angela Orosco.
6. Head back out into town and go see Harry at his house, then head back out into town again and go see Cheryl at her house, then head back out into town again and go see Angela at her house, then head back out into town again and go see Father Gascoigne in the chapel, then head back out into town again and go see Mary Shepherd in the grocery store, then finally head back out into town again and talk to Laura Shepherd in front of her house.
Best Alternatives to Silent Hill: HD Collection
1. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – A survival horror game set in a world where the residents have been turned into zombies.
2. Doom – A first-person shooter game that pits players against demons and other monsters in an effort to save the world from destruction.
3. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – A Nazi-fighting game set in the 1960s that allows players to control BJ Blazkowicz as he battles his way through Nazi-controlled America.
4. Forza Horizon 4 – An open-world racing game that lets players explore the United Kingdom and take part in a variety of events and challenges.
5. Gears of War 4 – A third-person shooter game set in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are pitted against an alien race known as the Locusts.
Game Length. How long to beat Silent Hill: HD Collection
It takes about 5 hours to beat the game.
Silent Hill: HD Collection was developed by Climax Studios for the Xbox 360.
- Developer: Vatra Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 27/11/2012
- Microsoft Store: Game