Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is an Xbox game set in a world of floating islands and sky-high mountains. Players control a party of four characters as they explore the world, fight monsters, and build up their kingdom.
Deatils of Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Xbox Gameplay
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is an action role-playing game for the Xbox One. It was developed by French video game developer and publisher FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was announced at E3 2019, and is set in a new world called Shiness, which is based on Norse mythology.
The game is set in a new world called Shiness, which is based on Norse mythology. Players take control of a party of characters as they explore the kingdom and fight against enemies using swords, magic, and other abilities. The game features co-operative multiplayer mode where players can help each other defeat enemies.
Why to play Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Xbox game
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is an Xbox game that is set in a world of swords and sorcery. Players take on the role of a young prince who must travel to different kingdoms to find a way to stop the evil king from taking over. The game features beautiful graphics and a compelling story that will keep players engaged for hours on end.
Best game tips
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is a fast-paced, action-packed platformer that takes you on an adventure to save your kingdom from a terrible fate. You’ll have to use your agility and reflexes to navigate through treacherous obstacles and fight off dangerous creatures while trying to find the way to the exit.
Walkthrough of Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
1. Head to the first area of the game and talk to the man in the green suit. He will give you a tutorial on how to play.
2. Head into the next area and talk to the woman in blue. She will ask you to find her cat, which you can do by going into any house and talking to a cat. Once you find her, she will give you a key to enter her house.
3. Inside her house, head up the stairs and take the left door. Inside, head down the hall and take the right door. In this room, there is a chest with a Lightning Crystal inside it.
4. Exit this room and go back outside. Head back down the stairs and take the left door this time. In this room, there is another chest with a Lightning Crystal inside it.
5. Exit this room and go back outside again. Head back up the stairs and take the right door this time (the one that didn’t lead anywhere before). In this room, there is another chest with a Lightning Crystal inside it!
Best Alternatives to Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
1. Kingdom Hearts III – A Disney themed JRPG with a huge cast of characters to explore and battle.
2. Dragon Quest XI – A classic JRPG with an expansive world to explore and plenty of side content to find.
3. Nioh – A dark samurai themed action game with tight combat and challenging bosses.
4. Fallout 4 – An open world post-apocalyptic RPG with a huge variety of quests and settlements to explore.
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A critically acclaimed RPG set in a vast open world full of monsters and magic.
Game Length. How long to beat Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
It takes about 20 hours to beat Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom.
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom was a game that was in development by Shiness for the Xbox. However, it was cancelled in 2013.
- Developer: Enigami SAS
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 18/04/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game