Shantae is a half-genie who, after being freed from a lamp by the pirate captain Rottytops, sets out to save her home island of Sequin Land from an evil pirate queen. Along the way she meets new friends and allies, such as the monkey-tailed pirate Risky Boots and the elephantine pirate captain Scuttlebutt, and uses her magical abilities to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
Deatils of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Xbox Gameplay
Shantae is a half-genie who was cursed by the evil genie Rannu. She must travel the world, using her magical abilities to defeat Rannu’s minions and restore peace to the land. In this game, Shantae must collect items and power-ups to help her on her quest, and fight against enemies in various locations.
Why to play Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Xbox game
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is an action-platformer game for the Xbox 360. The player controls Shantae, a half-genie who must use her magical abilities to save her home from the evil pirate Risky Boots and his crew.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage. Use objects and enemies to your advantage in order to reach new areas or defeat enemies.
-Be quick on your feet. Time your movements and attacks for maximum effect.
-Stay alive! Avoid getting hit and use your magic to help you stay alive.
Walkthrough of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Head to the beach and talk to Pirate Pete. He will give you a map of the area.
3. Head to the first location on the map, which is a shipwreck. Talk to Captain Sylvester and he will give you a quest to find a treasure.
4. Head to the next location on the map, which is an abandoned mine. Talk to Old Man Grog and he will give you another quest to find a treasure.
5. Return to Captain Sylvester and tell him that you have found both treasures. He will reward you with experience points and a new ability, called Air Jumping, which allows Shantae to jump high into the air and then fall back down again quickly.
Best Alternatives to Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
1. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle – A classic 2D platformer with a modern twist, featuring fast-paced action and epic boss fights.
2. Super Mario 3D World – A new take on the classic Super Mario Bros. game, with stunning 3D graphics and new levels to explore.
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – Play as Donkey Kong as he travels through an exciting world full of challenging levels and collectibles.
4. Sonic Adventure DX – A remastered version of the critically acclaimed Sonic Adventure game, with updated graphics and more content to explore.
5. Rayman Legends – An award-winning platformer starring the lovable Rayman, who must fight his way through a variety of challenging levels to save his friends.
Game Length. How long to beat Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
It takes around 10 hours to beat Shantae: Half-Genie Hero.
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero was developed by WayForward Technologies, who also developed the Shantae series.
- Developer: WayForward
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 20/12/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game