Streets of Rage is a side-scrolling beat ’em up game developed by Sega and released for the Sega Genesis in 1991. The game is set in a fictional city called Axel City, which is under attack by the evil Mr. X. The player controls one of four characters: Axel, Blaze, Adam or Skate, and must fight through the city streets to reach Mr. X and stop his plans. Along the way, the player can collect weapons and power-ups to help them defeat Mr. X.
Deatils of Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage Xbox Gameplay
Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage Xbox Gameplay
Why to play Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage Xbox game
The Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage Xbox game is a great way to experience one of the best arcade games ever made. The game features smooth graphics and addictive gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
Best game tips
-Use the Special Moves to take out multiple enemies at once.
-Use the Mega Buster to take down large groups of enemies.
-Use the Combat Knives to take down single enemies quickly.
-Stay on your toes and use your environment to your advantage.
Walkthrough of Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
Step 1: Start the game and choose your character.
Step 2: Choose your stage.
Step 3: Defeat the enemies and progress to the next stage.
Best Alternatives to Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
1. Streets of Rage 2 (Xbox) – The sequel to the classic Streets of Rage game, this title offers more action and fighting than its predecessor.
2. Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360) – A spin-off of the Sonic the Hedgehog series, Sonic Unleashed is a fast-paced action game that lets you play as a variety of characters from the series.
3. Mortal Kombat (Xbox) – One of the most popular fighting games in history, Mortal Kombat offers intense combat and graphics that are still impressive today.
4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Xbox 360) – Another fighting game that is popular among gamers, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 lets you team up with friends to take on opponents in exciting matches.
Game Length. How long to beat Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
It takes about 10 hours to beat Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage.
Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage Xbox development was handled by a team at Sega AM2. The game was originally conceived as a Dreamcast game, but it was cancelled due to hardware limitations. After the Dreamcast’s demise, the game was reworked for the Xbox and released in 2006.
- Developer: M2
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Clásicos , Lucha , Plataformas
- Release date: 30/05/2012
- Microsoft Store: Game