Resident Evil 6 is a survival horror game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. The player controls protagonist Leon S. Kennedy as he fights his way through the Raccoon City Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other locations in search of his sister Helena, who has been kidnapped by Umbrella Corporation.
Deatils of Resident Evil 6 Xbox Gameplay
Resident Evil 6 is a survival horror game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Players control protagonist Leon S. Kennedy as he tries to escape from a plantation in Louisiana that has been taken over by the undead. The game features a variety of different gameplay mechanics, including action-adventure, shooting, and puzzle solving.
Why to play Resident Evil 6 Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Resident Evil 6 Xbox game. Some people enjoy the suspense and fear that comes with playing a survival horror game, while others may simply enjoy the action and violence that is common in these types of games.
Best game tips
-If you are playing on the Normal difficulty, make sure to use the handgun and save your ammo for when you need it.
-When you first enter the Spencer Mansion, try to take out as many of the zombies as possible with your handgun before moving on.
-When you reach the room with the two large statues, be sure to shoot at the chainsaw blade in order to disable it. This will allow you to proceed further into the mansion.
-When you reach a hallway with several closed doors, be sure to check each one for items or enemies before proceeding.
-When you reach a large room with several pillars in it, be sure to use your handgun to take down any enemies that appear before moving on.
-Be careful when entering a room with a pool of water in it; some of the enemies in this area are capable of swimming.
Walkthrough of Resident Evil 6
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and begin the game by entering the elevator.
3. As you enter the elevator, a horde of enemies will appear and attack you. Kill them all and proceed to step 4.
4. As you exit the elevator, you’ll be attacked by another horde of enemies, so kill them all and proceed to step 5.
5. As you approach the door leading to Leon’s apartment, an enemy will ambush you from behind, so kill him and enter Leon’s apartment.
6. As soon as you enter Leon’s apartment, several enemies will appear from various locations around the room, so take them out and search for items of interest. When you’re done exploring, head back outside and continue playing as Claire Redfield in step 7 below.
Best Alternatives to Resident Evil 6
1. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in the beautiful world of Australia.
2. Gears of War 4 – A shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity is struggling against the Locust Horde.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – The next installment in the Halo franchise, set on a new planet and featuring new characters and gameplay mechanics.
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider – A reboot of the Tomb Raider series, set in a new and unexplored environment.
5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – A sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order, set in an alternate history where Nazi Germany won World War II.
Game Length. How long to beat Resident Evil 6
It usually takes around 60 hours to beat Resident Evil 6.
The Resident Evil 6 Xbox development team is made up of many talented individuals who have worked on some of the most popular and critically acclaimed video games in history. They are responsible for creating the game’s story, characters, and environments.
- Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/03/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game