Resident Evil 2 is a survival horror game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 video game consoles. It is the sequel to the 1998 game Resident Evil, and was developed by Capcom Production Studio 4 and published by Capcom. The game was first announced at E3 2005, and was released in November 2006.
Deatils of RESIDENT EVIL 2 Xbox Gameplay
In Resident Evil 2, players take on the role of Leon S. Kennedy, a rookie police officer who has been drafted to help investigate the mysterious disappearance of his fellow officers. As the game progresses, Leon finds himself in the middle of a terrifying nightmare world where deadly creatures lurk in every corner. To survive, he must use his firearms and tactical skills to fight his way through hordes of zombies and grotesque monsters.
Why to play RESIDENT EVIL 2 Xbox game
RESIDENT EVIL 2 is a great game to play because it is an action game that has puzzles and suspense. It is also a great game to play with friends because it is a cooperative game.
Best game tips
1. Make sure to stock up on ammo and weapons, as the game can be quite challenging.
2. Use the environment to your advantage – hidden doors, vents, and other secret passages can help you get ahead of your enemies.
3. Pay attention to your surroundings – if you see a group of enemies coming, take cover and plan your attack carefully.
Walkthrough of RESIDENT EVIL 2
1. Start the game by pressing the start button on your game console.
2. When the game starts, you will be in control of Leon S. Kennedy, a character who has been through many horror movies before this one. As Leon moves around the room, you will see various objects and characters that can help or hinder your progress through the game.
3. The first thing you need to do is find a way out of this creepy mansion. There are several ways to do this, but the easiest way is to go down one of the many hallways and then use the door that’s at the end of it to get outside.
4. Once you’re outside, make your way towards the front gate of the mansion and try to open it up using either your key card or a key that’s hanging on a chain next to it. If you can’t open it up, then you’ll need to find another way inside – maybe by breaking down one of the walls or sneaking past security guards who are patrolling around the property.
5. Once you’re inside, be prepared for some intense horror action as you explore this dark and creepy place full of deadly creatures and treacherous traps! Try not to get too scared as there’s always a chance that something could jump out at you from behind a corner – so stay alert!
Best Alternatives to RESIDENT EVIL 2
1. Gears of War 3 – A third-person shooter set in a gritty world of post-apocalyptic conflict, Gears of War 3 immerses players into the heart of the bloody conflict between humanity and the Locust Horde.
2. Halo 4 – The next chapter in the epic Halo saga brings an all-new experience to Xbox 360 featuring a new hero, Cortana, and an epic new campaign that takes players on a journey across the galaxy.
3. Forza Horizon 2 – Race through beautiful landscapes at speeds up to 350 mph in this open world racing game where you can customise and drive any car imaginable.
4. Call of Duty: Ghosts – Experience the most anticipated title in Call of Duty history as you battle your way through a decade of iconic moments from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® 2 and Black Ops® III.
5. Battlefield 4 – World War II is coming to Battlefield™ with intense multiplayer combat and an all-new singleplayer campaign that brings the war to life like never before.
Game Length. How long to beat RESIDENT EVIL 2
It takes around 10 hours to beat RESIDENT EVIL 2 on Normal mode.
RESIDENT EVIL 2 Xbox development.
RESIDENT EVIL 2 Xbox development.
- Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 25/01/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game