Raiden V is a futuristic action game for the Xbox 360. The game is set in the year 2027 and follows the story of Raiden, a cyborg who has been betrayed by his own people and must fight to save the world from a powerful new enemy.
Deatils of Raiden V Xbox Gameplay
Raiden V is a first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms. It was developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game is based on the Raiden series of arcade games.
The player takes control of Raiden, a genetically enhanced soldier who has been cryogenically frozen for 25 years. After being reactivated, Raiden must fight his way through an army of enemies to stop a mad scientist from unleashing a deadly virus on the world.
Why to play Raiden V Xbox game
Raiden V is a game that is set in the future and it is a first person shooter game. The game has many different levels and it is also a multiplayer game.
Best game tips
1. Raiden V is a fast-paced and challenging shooter that will test your skills to the limit.
2. Use the environment to your advantage, as each level is full of secrets and hidden areas that you can use to your advantage.
3. Be sure to use the various power-ups that are available to you in order to help you survive longer in the game.
4. Make use of the different weapons that are available to you, as each one has its own unique abilities that you can use in order to defeat your enemies.
Walkthrough of Raiden V
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the starting area and speak to the soldier there.
3. Choose one of the three missions available: Destroy the Weapon, Rescue hostages, or Defend a base.
4. Complete the mission and return to the soldier for your reward.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have completed all three missions.
Best Alternatives to Raiden V
1. Gears of War 4
Gears of War 4 is a highly anticipated action game that was released in October 2016 for the Xbox One. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world and focuses on the battle between humanity and an alien race known as the Locust. The game offers a unique campaign mode that allows players to control different characters throughout the story, and multiplayer modes that allow players to compete against each other in head-to-head combat or team modes.
Game Length. How long to beat Raiden V
It takes about 20 hours to beat Raiden V.
Raiden V Xbox development started in early 2002. The game was originally conceived as a sequel to the arcade game Raiden II, but it eventually evolved into its own unique title. The game was originally planned for release on the Xbox, but it was later cancelled and reworked into a PlayStation 2 game.
- Developer: MOSS Co., Ltd.
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 11/05/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game