Raging Justice is an Xbox game that is set in the future and follows the story of a female detective who is trying to stop a crime spree. The game features a variety of weapons and fighting styles, as well as an online multiplayer mode.
Deatils of Raging Justice Xbox Gameplay
In Raging Justice, the player controls a character who is tasked with avenging the death of their family. The game is a third-person shooter in which the player must navigate through levels to find and kill enemies. The player can use firearms, melee weapons, and explosives to kill enemies.
Why to play Raging Justice Xbox game
Raging Justice is a fast-paced, action-packed game that will have you on the edge of your seat. You’ll need to use all your skills to fight off the enemies and save the day.
Best game tips
1. Use Raging Justice to track down criminals and bring them to justice.
2. Use Raging Justice to help you stay safe and protect yourself from harm.
3. Use Raging Justice to get revenge on those who have wronged you.
Walkthrough of Raging Justice
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and fight your way through the tutorial.
3. After the tutorial, you’ll be able to choose between three different modes: Story, Arcade, and Versus. Story mode will take you through the entire game while Arcade and Versus will let you play against other players online or locally.
4. In Story mode, you’ll need to complete various objectives in order to progress. These objectives can be anything from defeating enemies to rescuing hostages or recovering items. Some of these objectives may require you to use specific abilities or weapons in order to complete them successfully.
5. After completing Story mode, you can continue playing by unlocking new characters and stages via coins earned in-game or purchased with real-world money. Alternatively, you can try out Arcade mode which is a collection of challenges that are randomly generated each time you play it. Versus mode lets you battle other players online in either 1v1 or 2v2 matches.
Best Alternatives to Raging Justice
1. Gears of War 4 – A classic third person shooter that is set in a gritty and dark world.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game that lets you explore beautiful environments and race against other drivers.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – A first person shooter that lets you play as the Arbiter or Master Chief in epic battles against the Covenant.
4. Rocket League – A sports game that is all about using your cars to score goals against your opponents.
Game Length. How long to beat Raging Justice
It takes about 5 hours to beat Raging Justice.
Raging Justice was a cancelled Xbox game in development by Midway Games. The game was first announced at E3 2006, and was set to be a reboot of the Mortal Kombat series. It was cancelled in 2007, shortly after Midway’s bankruptcy.
- Developer: MakinGames
- Genre: Lucha,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 8/05/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game