Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce is the fourth installment in the critically acclaimed Queen’s Quest series. Players take on the role of protagonist, Gwendolyn, as she journeys to restore peace to the land after a long and bloody war. Along the way, Gwendolyn must solve puzzles, battle powerful enemies, and make allies to help her reach her goal.
Deatils of Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce (Xbox One Version) Xbox Gameplay
In Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce, the player controls three characters – Rose, Geoffrey and Duncan – as they travel to different parts of the world in order to stop a war between two kingdoms. Throughout the game, players will explore different locations, complete quests and fight against enemies in order to achieve their objectives.
Why to play Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce (Xbox One Version) Xbox game
Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce is a great game for those who love adventure games. It is a story-driven game that takes players on an exciting journey through different locations. The game features beautiful graphics and a well-developed story.
Best game tips
Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce is an adventure game developed by Frogwares and published by Square Enix. It is the fourth installment in the Queen’s Quest series, and was released on November 10, 2016 for Microsoft Windows and macOS, and on December 1, 2016 for the Xbox One.
Walkthrough of Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce (Xbox One Version)
1. Start the game and select “New Game”
2. Choose your character and name
3. Choose your location
4. Read the introductory text
5. Talk to the people in your town
6. Talk to the priest in your town
7. Talk to the king in your town
8. Talk to the bishop in your town
9. Talk to the queen in your town
10. Choose a quest from the quest menu
Best Alternatives to Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce (Xbox One Version)
1. Divinity: Original Sin 2 – A role-playing game set in a world of epic scale and rich lore, where your choices matter and the outcome of your adventure impacts the world.
2. Fallout 4 – The next generation of open-world gaming arrives from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of The Elder Scrolls series.
3. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A massive, open-world role-playing game set in an incredibly detailed and realistic world of medieval Europe, full of wild adventures and deadly combat.
4. Dragon Age: Inquisition – An epic story driven RPG with stunning graphics that brings the entire Dragon Age saga to a dramatic end.
Game Length. How long to beat Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce (Xbox One Version)
It takes about 10 hours to beat the game on Normal difficulty.
Xbox One development. Platforms: Xbox One
Xbox One Publisher: Square Enix
Square Enix Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Developer: Brave Giant
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Niños y familia , Puzles y curiosidades,nan
- Release date: 10/10/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game