Portal 2 is an Xbox 360 video game developed by Valve Corporation and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is the sequel to the 2007 video game Portal and the second installment in the Portal series. The game was released on April 17, 2011, for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. A console version was released for the Xbox 360 on May 15, 2011.
Deatils of Portal 2 Xbox Gameplay
Portal 2 is an action-adventure video game developed by Valve Corporation and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It was released on May 15, 2011 for the Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game is a sequel to the 2007 video game Portal and the first in the Portal series. The player controls Chell, a test subject who is transported to a different world through a portal created by her Aperture Science colleague GLaDOS. In order to escape, Chell must use her intelligence and physical abilities to navigate through the environment and solve puzzles.
Why to play Portal 2 Xbox game
Portal 2 Xbox game is a great game to play because it is an action-adventure game that has puzzles and challenges that players must solve in order to progress. The game also features a great story line that is full of twists and turns.
Best game tips
-Use the ‘Shift’ key to move your character around in first person mode.
-Use the ‘C’ key to crouch.
-Use the ‘V’ key to look up and down.
-Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
Walkthrough of Portal 2
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Navigate to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and go through the door on the right.
3. In this room, you’ll see a large machine that you can climb up on top of. Stand on the platform in front of it and use your portal gun to shoot yourself through the door on the other side.
4. You’ll now be in a new room, which is filled with turrets and lasers. Shoot all of the turrets and then use your portal gun to shoot yourself through another door.
5. In this next room, you’ll need to use your portal gun to shoot yourself up onto a platform in front of a large machine that looks like it’s about to explode. Shoot yourself through another door that’s nearby to get into another part of the facility.
6. In this next room, you’ll need to jump over some gaps while avoiding laser beams that are shooting out from the ground at you. Once you’ve made it across, head down a hallway and enter a room with several elevators leading up to different parts of the facility. Choose one and ride it up to reach your next destination.
Best Alternatives to Portal 2
1. Halo 3: ODST – A new adventure set before the events of Halo 3, in which the Arbiter has disappeared and the UNSC is searching for him.
2. Gears of War 2 – The sequel to the blockbuster Xbox 360 game Gears of War, in which players take control of Marcus Fenix as he battles his way through a human-occupied world beset by Locusts.
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – The latest installment in the popular Call of Duty series, set in a future world where war has become a permanent fixture.
4. Battlefield 2142 – A science fiction-themed Battlefield game set in a future world where humans are struggling against an alien invasion.
Game Length. How long to beat Portal 2
It takes about 10 hours to beat Portal 2.
Portal 2 Xbox development was handled by 4J Studios, who also developed the game for the PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Developer: Valve
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 10/07/2012
- Microsoft Store: Game