Pathologic 2 is a dark and atmospheric adventure game set in a world of sickness and death. You play as a doctor who has been sent to the remote town of Pathologic to treat its inhabitants. But instead of the healthy people you were expecting, you find them infected with a mysterious disease. As you explore the town, uncover its secrets, and try to save the people from their fate, you’ll need to use your medical knowledge to treat the sick and prevent them from turning into corpses.
Deatils of Pathologic 2 Xbox Gameplay
Pathologic 2 is an open-world survival horror video game developed by Ukrainian studio Ice-Pick Lodge and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in February 2019.
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where a pandemic has killed most of the population. The player controls a character who has contracted the virus and must survive in this hostile environment by scavenging for food, water, and medical supplies. Pathologic 2 features a unique system that allows players to switch between three characters at any time, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Why to play Pathologic 2 Xbox game
Pathologic 2 is a dark and twisted game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The game is set in a bleak and desolate world, and the story follows a group of people who have become infected with a deadly disease. You must use your cunning and strength to survive, and make sure that the infected don’t get to you first. Pathologic 2 is an intense and challenging game, but it’s also highly rewarding. If you’re looking for a unique gaming experience that will leave you feeling disturbed, Pathologic 2 is definitely worth checking out.
Best game tips
1. If you experience any unusual symptoms, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or lightheadedness, contact your doctor immediately.
2. If you experience a fever over 101 degrees Fahrenheit, seek medical attention.
Walkthrough of Pathologic 2
1. Start by finding the first corpse in the game. This is located in a small room on the second floor of the hospital.
2. Next, head to the morgue and examine the body on the table. You’ll learn that this person has died from a heart attack.
3. Now, head to Dr. Kaufmann’s office and speak to him about your findings. He’ll tell you that this death is not suspicious and that you should move on.
4. However, you should continue investigating this death because there may be something wrong with it. So, head back to the morgue and examine the body again. This time, you’ll notice that there are marks on this person’s neck which suggest that he was strangled to death!
5. Now, it’s time to find out who killed this man and why they did it! Head back to Dr Kaufmann’s office and speak to him about your findings again. He’ll now believe that there is something wrong with this death and will ask you to investigate further into it!
Best Alternatives to Pathologic 2
1. Fallout 4: A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the ruins of Boston after a nuclear war.
2. Gears of War 4: A third-person shooter game set in a brutal and dangerous world where humanity is on the brink of extinction.
3. Forza Horizon 4: An open-world racing game set in beautiful British landscapes.
4. Halo 5: Guardians: The next installment in the legendary Halo franchise, where players fight for control of the galaxy against the alien threat.
5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: A first-person shooter game set in an alternate history where Nazi Germany won World War II, and America is occupied by the Nazis.
Game Length. How long to beat Pathologic 2
It takes around 8 hours to beat Pathologic 2.
The development of pathological 2 for Xbox was started by the original developers of pathological 1, who ported the game to the new console. However, due to the differences in hardware between the two consoles, they were not able to make all of the changes they wanted to make. They enlisted help from other developers within Microsoft Game Studios, who helped them port and improve the game.
- Developer: Ice-Pick Lodge
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 12/12/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game