Overcooked: Gourmet Edition is a cooking game for the Xbox One. The player controls a team of chefs as they work together to prepare and serve up delicious meals in an ever-changing kitchen. The game features a variety of different challenges, including timed levels and boss fights.
Deatils of Overcooked: Gourmet Edition Xbox Gameplay
In Overcooked, players take on the role of chefs working in a kitchen filled with various obstacles and hazards. The game is played from a first-person perspective and the player must work together with other players to cook food and serve it to customers in a timely manner. The game features various levels that the chefs must complete in order to progress.
Why to play Overcooked: Gourmet Edition Xbox game
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition is a great game for anyone who loves cooking and playing together. The game is easy to learn, but difficult to master, and it’s perfect for parties or family gatherings.
Best game tips
– Use the left and right arrow keys to move the chef.
– Use the up and down arrow keys to move the food.
– Press Z to open the inventory.
– Press X to chop food.
– Press C to cook food.
Walkthrough of Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
1. Start the game by selecting your character and choosing a level.
2. Choose your ingredients and cook them according to the recipe.
3. When the dish is ready, serve it to the customers and earn points for each one that you serve.
4. Complete the level by cooking all of the dishes and earning a high score.
Best Alternatives to Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
1. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2. Kitchen Rush: Extreme Edition 3. Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills 4. Restaurant Empire 5. Cooking Mama 6. Diner Dash 7. Cook’n’Coaster 8. Restaurant Empire 2 9. Cooking Mama 2 10. Diner Dash 5
Game Length. How long to beat Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
It takes about 2 hours to beat Overcooked: Gourmet Edition.
Xbox development. Overcooked: Gourmet Edition is a cooking game for the Xbox One and PC. The game was developed by Ghost Town Games and published by Team17. It was released on October 5, 2017.
The game is a co-operative cooking game in which up to four players work together to cook meals for various clients in a variety of different kitchens. The player must use their creativity and skills to cook dishes quickly and efficiently while avoiding obstacles and dealing with hostile customers.
“Overcooked: Gourmet Edition” received “generally favorable” reviews according to the review aggregation website Metacritic, with critics praising its humor, challenging gameplay, and co-operative multiplayer mode.
- Developer: Ghost Town Games
- Genre: Niños y familia,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 15/11/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game