Operencia: The Stolen Sun is an Xbox game that was developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco. It is a third-person action role-playing game set in a science fiction world. The player controls a party of characters as they explore the world, fight enemies, and collect items.
Deatils of Operencia: The Stolen Sun Xbox Gameplay
Operencia is an upcoming action-RPG game for the Xbox One. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, and players take control of a character who has been infected with a virus that causes them to transform into a powerful monster. The game features co-operative multiplayer mode, in which players can team up to defeat enemies.
Why to play Operencia: The Stolen Sun Xbox game
Operencia: The Stolen Sun is a game that is set in a world where the sun has been stolen. Players must use their powers to help restore the sun to its rightful place.
Best game tips
Operencia is a game that challenges players to use their imagination to solve puzzles and save the world from an evil force.
Walkthrough of Operencia: The Stolen Sun
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and enter your name.
3. Select your difficulty and hit “Start.”
4. You will be taken to the main menu where you can select your mission. There are three missions available at the start of the game: Escort, Assault, and Defend. Select one and hit “Start.”
5. You will be taken to a map of the level with icons representing different objects and characters on it. The objective of each mission is to complete it by reaching the end without dying or being captured by enemies. Enemies will appear on screen as red dots, and you can kill them by hitting them with your weapon or using special abilities such as grenades or hacking devices. If an enemy captures you, they will take away a portion of your health meter until you are freed or killed. If you die, you will restart at the last checkpoint that you reached before dying.
6. To move around the map, use the arrow keys on your keyboard or WASD keys on a controller to move around and aim your weapon at enemies while keeping an eye out for hidden objects that may help you progress in the level or bonus items that can be collected for later use in other levels of the game (such as health packs).
Best Alternatives to Operencia: The Stolen Sun
1. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs – A new take on the classic RTS game with a unique campaign and multiplayer modes.
2. Battlefield 4 – A first-person shooter that lets you fight in epic battles across the world.
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts – The latest installment in the popular Call of Duty series, featuring an all-new storyline and multiplayer mode.
4. Fallout 4 – An open-world action RPG set in the post-apocalyptic world of Boston.
Game Length. How long to beat Operencia: The Stolen Sun
It takes around 10 hours to beat Operencia: The Stolen Sun.
The Stolen Sun was a canceled Xbox game that was in development by Operencia.
- Developer: Zen Studios
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/03/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game