Oblivion is an action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released on November 11, 2006 for the Xbox 360. The game is set in the fictional province of Cyrodiil, and follows the adventures of a mercenary named Corvo Attano as he searches for his daughter after she is kidnapped by a group of assassins.
Deatils of Oblivion Xbox Gameplay
In Oblivion, the player controls a character who is exploring a vast open world. The player can travel to different locations by riding on horseback, walking, or using magic to teleport. The player can interact with other characters and objects in the world, and can explore dungeons, caves, and other locations. The player can also engage in combat with enemies, and can collect items to use in the game.
Why to play Oblivion Xbox game
There are many reasons to play the Oblivion Xbox game. First, it is an action-packed game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Second, the graphics are top notch and will leave you breathless. Third, the storyline is compelling and will keep you guessing until the very end. Finally, there are a variety of different ways to play the game, so there is sure to be something for everyone.
Best game tips
1. Use the console to disable collision and enable fly mode. This will let you easily move around the world without getting stuck.
2. Use the console to change your character’s appearance, including race, sex, and hair style.
3. Use the console to fast travel to different locations in the game world.
4. Use the console to adjust your game settings, including resolution and graphics quality.
Walkthrough of Oblivion
1. Start the game and create a new character.
2. Head to the nearest city and find an inn or tavern.
3. Talk to the innkeeper and ask about joining their guild.
4. Accept their offer and become a member of their guild.
5. Talk to your guildmates and learn about their quests or goals.
6. Complete any quests or goals that your guildmates have for you, and receive rewards in return.
Best Alternatives to Oblivion
1. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Boston area, Fallout 4 is the latest in the popular Fallout series of games.
2. Witcher 3 – A role-playing video game set in a world of medieval Europe, The Witcher 3 is a highly anticipated title that promises hours of gameplay.
3. Dragon Age: Inquisition – An action role-playing game set in the fictional world of Thedas, Dragon Age: Inquisition features an expansive world to explore and characters to interact with.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The latest installment in the popular Halo series, Halo 5: Guardians offers an intense online multiplayer experience as well as a compelling single player campaign.
Game Length. How long to beat Oblivion
It takes around 100 hours to beat Oblivion.
Oblivion Xbox development started in early 2006 by the company Bethesda Game Studios. The game was originally announced at E3 2005, and was first shown off during the Bethesda press conference. The game was released on November 17, 2006 in North America and November 20, 2006 in Europe.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 1/06/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game