No Time To Explain is a fast-paced, physics-based puzzle game for Xbox One. Players must use quick thinking and quick reflexes to solve puzzles and save the day.
Deatils of No Time To Explain Xbox Gameplay
No Time To Explain is a puzzle game for the Xbox 360. The player controls a time machine, and must use it to travel to different periods in history and solve puzzles.
Why to play No Time To Explain Xbox game
No Time To Explain is a game that is based on the film of the same name. The game follows the story of a scientist who has been kidnapped by aliens and must use his wits to escape.
Best game tips
No Time To Explain is a video game for the Nintendo 3DS handheld console. It was developed by French studio Q-Games and published by Nintendo. The game is a third-person shooter with puzzle elements, and its story follows the adventures of a time travelling scientist named Tim.
The game was announced during Nintendo’s E3 2013 press conference, and was released in North America on October 14, 2013, in Europe on October 16, 2013, and in Japan on December 12, 2013.
Walkthrough of No Time To Explain
1. Start the game by pressing the “Start” button on your controller.
2. When the game begins, you will be in a room with a desk and a chair.
3. Look to your right and you will see a door that is closed. Go over to it and press the “X” button on your controller to open it.
4. You will now be in another room with a desk and two chairs. Sit in the chair to the right of the desk and press the “A” button on your controller to talk to Professor Farnsworth. He will tell you that he has been working on a time machine, but he needs some help from you first. He asks you to find five objects scattered around his lab, and then bring them back to him so he can use them in his machine.
5. Head out of the lab and start looking for the objects around campus. There are five of them, but they are all hidden pretty well so it may take some time to find them all. Once you have found all five of them, return them to Professor Farnsworth so he can use them in his machine.
Best Alternatives to No Time To Explain
1. Quantum Break – A third person shooter set in the world of time travel, Quantum Break offers a unique experience with its gameplay mechanics. Players can use time manipulation abilities to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
2. Gears of War 4 – The fourth installment in the Gears of War series is an action-packed shooter that lets players take control of characters from the original game trilogy. The game features new weapons, environments, and multiplayer modes.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in beautiful open landscapes, Forza Horizon 4 lets players explore different locations while racing around them in their favorite cars. The game features a variety of challenges and events to keep players engaged for hours on end.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – Halo 5 is one of the most popular shooters ever made, and Halo 5: Guardians is no exception. The game features an expansive campaign that takes players on a journey through space to fight against the Covenant forces. There are also online multiplayer modes and an extensive collection of customizations available for players to make their experience unique.
Game Length. How long to beat No Time To Explain
It takes about 5 hours to beat No Time To Explain.
Xbox development is the process of creating a video game for the Xbox 360 video game console. Xbox development teams work on games in collaboration with other teams within Microsoft Studios, such as design, programming, art, and marketing.
- Developer: tinyBuild GAMES
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Plataformas,nan,nan
- Release date: 17/05/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game