My Time at Portia is a puzzle game for Xbox One that tasks players with helping the titular character escape from a haunted mansion. Players must use their ingenuity to navigate Portia through rooms filled with obstacles, while avoiding ghosts and other creatures that lurk in the shadows.
Deatils of My Time at Portia Xbox Gameplay
In My Time at Portia, you play as a young girl who has been sent to live with your great-grandmother in the country. You must help her run her farm and care for her animals while trying to find your way in this new world. You can explore the farm, meet new people, and solve puzzles to help you progress.
Why to play My Time at Portia Xbox game
My Time at Portia is a game that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves puzzles and strategy games. The game is set in ancient Rome, and you play as Portia, a young woman who has been chosen to compete in the Ludi Romani (Roman Games). To win the games, you must solve puzzles and complete challenges posed by the judges.
Best game tips
If you’re looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway, My Time at Portia is the perfect place for you. The property features a variety of activities and amenities to keep you entertained, including an outdoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center. In addition to its recreational offerings, Portia also offers excellent dining options. The on-site restaurant serves up delicious Mediterranean cuisine, while the property’s bar offers a wide selection of drinks and cocktails. If you’re looking for an escape from the everyday hustle and bustle, My Time at Portia is the perfect place for you.
Walkthrough of My Time at Portia
1. Log in to your account and click on the “My Time at Portia” link in the top right corner.
2. On the My Time at Portia page, you will see a timeline of your time at Portia. You can click on any date to view more information about that day.
3. On the left side of the page, you will see a list of all of your activities during that day. You can click on any activity to view more information about that activity.
4. On the right side of the page, you will see a list of all of your classmates and their activity levels (green = high activity, yellow = moderate activity, red = low activity). You can also see how many days ago each classmate last logged in (blue bar).
Best Alternatives to My Time at Portia
1. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age – A role-playing game with a massive world to explore and tons of side content.
2. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
3. Rocket League – A high-octane, physics-based sports game where players use cars to race around tracks and score goals.
4. Forza Horizon 4 – An open world racing game set in Australia and featuring over 450 cars from the latest in automotive technology.
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – The definitive version of the hit kart racing game with new characters, courses, and more!
Game Length. How long to beat My Time at Portia
It takes about 2 hours to beat My Time at Portia.
I was a software engineer at Portia Xbox development. I worked on the development of the Xbox 360 game console and its associated software.
- Developer: Pathea Games
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 16/04/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game